Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

yep, been ssing like mad since Wednesday, i put on about 10lbs during my 5 day birthday binge but i reckon about 4lb was fluid plus TOTM and i've dropped about 8 of them already in three days so hopefully i will about the same or even a small loss by monday :innocent0001:
now on my best behaviour even tho DH is threatening to go get fish and chips for his tea :mad:

Awwww Sal with your luck Im sure you will do it.....!
Lol ........no im not jealous at all, no not in the slightest ......hmmm ok maybe a little.

I put on 2 lb last monday, I did have a good weekend and TOTM has arrived a weeek early so eeek that didnt help.

hi just had to post this message for sally you look so diifferent well done
i,m looking forward to meeting you all its bee a long road !!!
debbie x

hi just had to post this message for sally you look so diifferent well done
i,m looking forward to meeting you all its bee a long road !!!
debbie x
Thanks Debbie,
Still got a way to go but the diet is still suiting me at the moment and the weight is coming off gradually. Even so, it is still surprising to look back, at the Bath meet i was quite proud of having lost over 3 st but looking back now the photos are still horrible!! :rolleyes:
But have lost about another 3 stone since so it's surprising to see the difference myself - weird your self image - never quite the same as reality LOL :D

Looking forward to seeing you all in sunny (well hopefully it will be by then :confused:) Plymouth

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!

Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Any more wishing to join us

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Wannabeminime

Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Any more wishing to join us

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

im all set and ready to go!

The jury's still out here ... just don't know if I have the confidence to face everyone, feeling the way I do about myself.

If I don't make it then I hope you all have the best night EVER!

The jury's still out here ... just don't know if I have the confidence to face everyone, feeling the way I do about myself.

Please do come if you are able, we would love to put names to faces. We are all in the same boat and all have our ups and downs. I could do with a good kicking as more and more cheating is creeping in.

Hope you do feel up to it, but if not we hope to see you at another meet or the next in Plymouth

I feel awful too I have a huge hernia and everything I wear looks awful.

Hmmmm You will be there.....we are not there to see how big everyone is or isnt.........Im gonna be the biggest there anyway so thats my title for the taking.....lol.

Do come hun, even if its just the lunchtime meet

Is there anyone who'd be willing to PM me their mobile number so I can decide whether I can make it right up to the line? That way I could find out where you are and not turn up when everyone's gone.

I have nothing to wear though ... I'd come along looking like Worzel Gummidge! :sigh:

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

RD I have pm`d you my mobile number, honestly you can turn up in a bin bag for all we care, I havent got a clue what to wear........!

here here
russiandoll you won,t belive how much you have helped me and others on here and i can honestly say if it were,nt for you in the very begining give me such great support i won,t be were i am today please come please please please !! we all want to meet you and each other its really hard for me to get to other meet anywhere else with my little one so it would be great this meet is what i,ve been waiting for and i,m looking forward to meeting you all
debbie x

Well ladies the good news is there will be an army days display on the hoe which is near where we are meeting on saturday, though it will be all forces not just army. There will be flying displays too and loads of fit men in uniform.......!

We may have to take a stroll and do a bit of window shopping.....!!!

Whoo hoo!

Just booked train tickets. We don't arrive till 1pm, then have to get booked in to Hotel, so it will probably be about 2pm before we get to the "meet". Hopefully you'll still all be there, but I have Sonya's mob number, so will ring before we leave Hotel.

Not long now! Can't wait.

Debbie, hope you will be able to make it hun, it will be so lovely to see you again. The break will do you good too hun x x x

I think, in view of my new more positive attitude, that I WILL do my best to be there on Saturday and will probably bring my daughter (remember Stumpyone?) who is now expecting her first baby, along with me.

Yes - I wanted to be skinny but I'm sure none of you will mind my ample curves (curvier than a Rocky mountain road!) and I promise to be a happy-shiny gal!

Hope to see you all on Saturday :)

Atta girl!

I am soooooooooooooo pleased, now I REALLY can't wait Big hugs to you hun for your positive frame of mind. x x x x

Back