Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Flirty and Mr Flirty - AKA Bev and Phil .... possibles!!! Will let you know
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Anymore ??????

Wannabeminime has added my name and I am going to try and make it but depends how I am feeling as it will only be 10 days after my tummy tuck (but also the day before my birthday:)) Will have to let you know nearer the time.

Hi Sonya

I have booked our hotel - whoo hoo!! We're staying at the Holiday Inn on the Hoe, can't wait now - not long x x x

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Flirty and Mr Flirty - AKA Bev and Phil .... possibles!!! Will let you know
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Hello can people let us know for sure whether you will be able to make the meet.

can you confirm exactly whats happening please were when what time
etc etc i,ll be there !! but need more info
debbie
debbie

We are meeting at the Cider press around midday, though some people will not be arriving until later.
Those staying/living locally who are wanting to go out in the evening will meet up later in the evening. Time and meeting place to be arranged at the lunch time meet.

I will be there from 12 if anyone is worried about going into the pub on their own - i'll be the good looking one with all the men hanging around me :eek: yeah - in my dreams :sigh:

Anyway - i look like my avatar but my hair currently has blond and copper bits in it!! In fact here i am attached :rolleyes: i think

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 37
Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen

Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!! Go on you know you wnat to ......lol.
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

This is the list of people attending, those in bold are definates

Dunno what time we will get there, coming by train and cant book into hotel until 2pm apparently, but I might try to blag our way in earlier. Is the Cider Press on the Barbican?

Wow Sally your face is thinner again ........lovely pic too
Thanks Sonks, just got Steve to take it as i was typing - good angle - i was sat down ;)

The Cider Press is on the Quay front on the barbican, opposite the three crowns or along from the Ship

Ooh, and piccy is brill, what a difference xxx
hmm, you should see the horrible one sonkie has from the bath meet and i had already lost about 3 1/2 stone by then. Actually it is probably on the gallery i'll see if i can find it

here you go, this was in april - yeuch :(

Attachments

• bath meet horrible.jpg
    bath meet horrible.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 41
Wow Sally, what an amazing transformation, you look like a different person now! Well done hun xxx

:D thanks, still a long way to go yet :rolleyes: but i'm getting there!

Back