Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

Weight - pah!!! Its only a number on the scales. You will still be a warm, gorgeous person and THAT's what matters. The weight loss will come again x x x

Ooh new smilies.:D

Just had to post (to bump this up) and use some!

Party on in Plymouth ! ! !

:party0023: :party0019: :party0016: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0027: :party0027: :party0036: :party0038: :party0048: :party0048: :party0049: :party0049: :party0051: :party0051:

Woo hoo new smilies !!:party0019: :party0011: :party0011: :character00180: :character00180: :character00238: how cool !

Plymouth meet in August sounds great ! we could co it over the time that 'russiandoll' is around ???

As for meeting think dibsl's idea is great to do a lunchtime meet and then carry on as and when !!!

More the merrier !!!

See you all there girls xxx

I am planning a hol that week, not sure of the exact date yet, so i will have to tell you much nearer the time! Sorry! Looking forward to meeting you all sometime!

How about making it a firm date then - 18th August. That way everyone can make plans.

Just need some suggestions on where to meet now - then those of us travelling up or down, can make overnight arrangements if necessary.

Dibspl and Lucky are the ones with the knowledge...lol. I have lived here for nearly 7 years and been out clubbing once.......! Sad I know im hoping to change that now.....so gotta get this weight off.

Dibspl and Lucky are the ones with the knowledge...lol. I have lived here for nearly 7 years and been out clubbing once.......! Sad I know im hoping to change that now.....so gotta get this weight off.
Hopefully they will be along soon with some suggestions of where to go and what to do!!

You have done brilliantly so far with the weight loss, no reason for it not to continue hun!

Yeh but it could have been so much better if I hadnt been picking and eaten when visiting brother.....oh well.

Yeh but it could have been so much better if I hadnt been picking and eaten when visiting brother.....oh well.

Don't worry about what might have been hun, what matters is what you are doing now! You have been through a lot lately, and I admire your guts and determination!

Well Lucky is at the beach today so wont be around until maybe later. Im off to my tutorial in about an hour.

Suggestions

I'm just taking a break from wallpaper stripping :(
I think the Maritime pub on the barbican would be a good place to meet, it has plenty of tables to sit and chat at lunchtime or maybe the Gog and Magog (weatherspoons) has an outside area as well but may be busy. Hopefully the weather will be good - if so the barbican is a lovely place to meet.
As for the evening we could meet in union street, there is a larger weatherspoons there - plenty of pubs/clubs including Flares - a popular 70s club :D walkabout, kularoos etc
But there are plenty of other areas, maybe Sam (xxluckyxx) will make some suggestions.

OOh, I love the Barbican area! It would be lovely to meet there,and perhaps sit outside in the sunshine!

Barbican

A lot of the pubs now have seating outside but it will depend on the weather. We could meet up and then move outside if possble - of course it is height to summer so will be busy esp if the weather is good but i think worth meeting there as it is lovely rain or shine.

By the way - accommodation. There is a travel lodge/inn in the city centre (drake circus) or 2 at sutton and lockyer quay both of which are but the aquarium and you can walk to the barbican in 5 mins, not especially cheap but you pay by room if you are sharing. Or there are loads of B&Bs around the hoe area. There is a Best Western at The Duke of Cornwall which is central and walking distance to town - and Barbican (about 10 mins)

Back