Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

cool......I couldnt judge how far that way would take me...all I know is it takes around 4 hours to get to Nootingham

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride

Wow Sonkie, we've had such a good response already! Looks like its gonna be a good un!

It sure will there are a few coming from up the line too.....how exciting......If anyone wants to crash at mine I have a spare sofa....lol. O r you could have my bed and I would sleep on the sofa.

Eclipse296
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10

Anyone else like to join us...in Plymouth for a night on the tiles.....!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Misspiggyfi
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10

Just bumping this up for anyone who hasnt yet seen this......let us know if you would like to join us.

Oh no, I've realised that this is the weekend of my cousin's 21st in London, and I have already booked a hotel- d'oh!

Gutted I won't be able to come ladies and gents, hope you all have a great time though, and organise another Plymouth meet very soon!!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10

Anyone else fancy it????????????????

You are more than welcome, Sonkie will add you to the list. :D :D
We haven't decided the exact location yet but probably the barbican at lunchtime. Will decide that nearer the date when we know definite numbers
If anyone wants to go out in the evening probably union rooms but we can decide that on the day.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise

Welcome to Tracylouise, we look forward to meeting you. Where abouts are you ? and which diet are you following ?

hi, thanks, I'm in Plymstock in Plymouth, and I am doing cambridge (well -on and off...)

this site is fab, I love all your tickers

must get one of those....... (wanders off to search internet....)

see you all in August

x x

Cool, my cdc is in Plymstock, I go to Jo......!
If you find the technical forum there is a thread on there telling you how to set up your tracker.

Back