PogMoma's Diary

Not offended at all by your post Clareel, when I first read the message about the dress code I was like "Oh gawd... really???" but if the bride wants, the bride gets. Not happy about having to buy a floral dress tho, it's not my style but hey ho... OH took PogBaby out of her cage to play with a bit earlier than usual yesterday. They're nocturnal so we usually bring her out after at least 9.30pm but yesterday it was more like 5.30pm. She went mental running around, climbing everything, pooing everywhere. She just wouldn't keep still until we stuck her head in the mealworm box where she gobbled them up in super fast speed. I don't think she was even chewing properly! When we took the box away off she went again so we had to put her back in her cage. This morning I woke up to find she'd been bossing her toys around overnight, they were all over the place! If we leave PogBaby alone for one or two nights my flatmate usually changes her food and water and makes sure she's ok but any longer than that, we have a sitter. However this time when we go to Greenland, PogBaby is staying with OH's youngest sister as our sitter recently lost her eldest pog and they're quite upset. Gym buddy - I forwarded him this newletter thing of events around More London (Tower Bridge way) which I used to do anyway. I got no response. I've just sent him an email asking if he wants to have a chat to clear the air but I have a feeling he's going to ignore it. It's been about a month now since we fell out and I'm not that bothered. He's one of them people who hold grudges and it might take him a few months to get over it if ever. He seriously needs to grow a pair! My OH said him and his girlfriend left the flat in a disgusting state over the weekend too. Also OH put up a new towel rail in the bathroom and told gym buddy it's for the towel that everyone can use but he keeps finding the towel down the side of the sink or on the door or just shoved to the side. OH thinks gym buddy is trying to push OH out of the flat by making him feel uncomfortable. Idiot. Zappacat - what do you feed the wild hoggies? No milk please, they're lactose intolerant! No raisins either. How cute having wildies in your garden, hope they stay :)

The drama Pog! Both pog baby and gym buddy :p.

Sounds like everything else going good tho. Enjoy the juicing xx

Awww how sweet are those wild hedgehogs! We're actually thinking of signing up to become African Pygmy Hedgehog carers. For some reason there's a massive boom at the moment, everyone wants them but then they get bored of them quite quickly once the novelty's worn off. OH was horrified when he found out about these abandoned pogs, how on earth can people abandon such cute things???

Whenever OH comes over now, first thing he does is say hi to PogBaby and he demands to see her over Skype every night before bed. So cute lol

Gym buddy texted - He'll pay rent and give me one month's notice when he leaves, no more communication needed. He's probably scared I might tell his girlfriend stories about the girl who moved out or something. What an idiot. I really hope he moves out soon so I can live in peace and rent his room out for the proper market price, not mates rates.

I think OH stressed PogBaby out just a bit too much over the weekend. All he wanted to do was play with her :( She's been in such a bad mood since the nail clipping but I thought it was getting better. Last night after I showed PogBaby to OH over Skype, I was putting my laptop somewhere else with her in the other hand when she chomped down on the fleshy bit of my hand really hard. I waited for her to let go and when she didn't, I tried to ease her off but she looked me in the eye and bit down harder and I swear if she was a dog she would have growled too lol In the end I had to distract her with a meal worm. Not supposed to reward her for biting but she wouldn't let go! I have tiny holes in my hand :'(

It's always going to be a one sided love with this one :'( I've heard some pogs follow their owners around but not my baby...

Oh dear, I guess nail clipping is not one of her favourite things. You said she's been throwing her toys around, what toys does she have? I love the idea of her playing with toys :p

Yep she sure is a feisty little thing. Love her to bits tho :D

She has a couple of crinkly balls made out of foil/Christmas decoration tinsel material, some small squishy balls, a small stuffed hedgehog toy named Fred and a small ball made of straw/hay something like that. Usually she nudges them around with her nose but sometimes bites at them. She has another boyfriend hedgehog toy made of felt called Tommy but she chewed part of his arm off so we don't leave them together in her cage :D Oh and of course her favourite thing - her wheel. She runs miles every night, poop run poop run poop run so she ends up with poopy feet. Also so cute :D

Aw bless, I bet she looks really cute playing football (noseball) with foil :p

Oooh yes a Pogblog! What a good idea :D

I really chuckled at the thought of the poop run wheel :) And poor Tommy, now that's tough love! :D

Gym buddy texted - He'll pay rent and give me one month's notice when he leaves, no more communication needed. He's probably scared I might tell his girlfriend stories about the girl who moved out or something. What an idiot. I really hope he moves out soon so I can live in peace and rent his room out for the proper market price, not mates rates.

For what it's worth I would raise the rent - in accordance with whatever your laws say about proper notice and so on, of course. Maybe that would give Gym Dummy the push he needs to find another place to live and some other landlord to aggravate. And if not, at least it might help make it feel like putting up with his nonsense is a bit more worth it. I just hope your husband doesn't get too fed up with his antics...I've lived with inconsiderate roommates before and it can be very stressful.

Haha Gym Dummy! I like! Good suggestion Canadian but if only it were that easy tho. I've tried in the past to raise the rent or get him to move out but it never happened. He's just too comfortable and lazy to move! When I said my OH was moving in he made it sound like he was going to move out then but he was just bluffing. I've raised the rent once in the past but when he found out he'd be paying me 10 pounds more than what he argued for 10 months, he took it all out in one go one month and paid the rent less 100 pounds to make up for it. I have a contract with the landlord and he knows I don't live there anymore so I sublet and he's ok with that as long as the rent gets paid to him. However I don't have an individual contract with Gym Dummy so even if I ask him to leave, I have to power to force him to. I'm stuck with him until he decides he wants to leave. Oh well, I don't really care cos he's not the sort of person that won't pay rent and as long as he pays on time, that's fine. I shouldn't be too greedy as I am still making a small profit and I know some people have nightmares with people who don't pay their rent.

I don't think I could keep a PogBlog, I feel like I don't have enough to talk about and who'd be interested? Maybe writing on here is enough as it seems she already has a small fan base :D She's still grumpy even tho I'm bribing her loads with meal worms and Dreamies. We're going to Suffolk this weekend so she'll be left alone for a couple of nights (my flatmate doesn't pick her up or take her out of her cage, she's too scared of getting bitten lol She only changes food and water and makes sure PogBaby is still alive), hopefully she'll calm down cos OH's sister is coming to pick her up late Sunday night.

Monty Python at the O2 on Friday so that's something to look forward to :)

writing on here is enough as it seems she already has a small fan base :D She's still grumpy even tho I'm bribing her loads with meal worms and Dreamies. We're going to Suffolk this weekend so she'll be left alone for a couple of nights (my flatmate doesn't pick her up or take her out of her cage, she's too scared of getting bitten lol She only changes food and water and makes sure PogBaby is still alive), hopefully she'll calm down cos OH's sister is coming to pick her up late Sunday night.

Monty Python at the O2 on Friday so that's something to look forward to :)

LOL yes we are definitely Pogbaby fans, want to hear all she gets up to. And those Dreamies OMG my cat Orbit just LOVES them, they must have catnip in them :D

Fab news on Monty Python, you will be seeing comedy history - and the reviews seem great (except for AA Gill and he's just a sald old git). Am very jealous!

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's so complicated.

As an aside I'm still really curious about his version of events re the girl he creeped out!

Aww pogbaby is so miachevious I love hearing what she's up to lol. I suppose gym buddy rent situation could be worse but still would be nice if he moved out!

Have fun tonight x

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's so complicated.

As an aside I'm still really curious about his version of events re the girl he creeped out!

Me too! I'd love to know how he would try to explain why he kept going in her room!

Monty Python was EPIC. I wasn't expecting it to be so good! From start to finish it was brilliant and we thoroughly enjoyed it :D:D:D The guys got into giggle fits and couldn't help themselves at times and that was even better, soooo funny. Anyone who can go, should!

It's been a busy evening cleaning out PogBaby's cage and getting her stuff together for OH's sister to pick her up. We wanted last minute cuddles with her but she wasn't having any of it! Little Miss Super Grumpy. If we even got near she'd jump a mile, huff and get her quills up. Dammit, doesn't she realise we won't be seeing her for a couple of weeks?? After we took everything down to load into OH's sister car and waved good bye I started to feel really sad and panicky and ended up crying a bit :( OH was quite amused and wanted to take a pic of me crying to send to his sister but I didn't let him. We've left PogBaby with a sitter for one week before but it's the first time we won't be seeing her for such a long time. We're gonna miss her stroppiness *sigh*

Three more days of juicing + light meals and we're off to Greenland!

Aww I know how you feel, but she's in good hands. Yay on eating real food again in 3 days. I think they're going to show Monty Python at the cinema or maybe I dreamed it? lol x

Back