POINT OF INTEREST

Texty_F

Gold Member
:character00238: As some of you may be aware I am off on my jollies to Mexico on the 16th April. I arrive back in the UK on the 25th.

Now whilst I know this is a long way ahead, and some of you will shake your heads and think what is this woman thinking about, is she crazy - well no im not ( maybe just on the verge some may say) lol - I have been checking my calendar today and ......... when I get back it will be 34 weeks to Xmas arghhh I can hear you shout.

Would anyone be interested in a mini challenge for the period 29th April - 24th December

I personally am hoping to be at target long before xmas as I have 16lbs to lose, but a mini challenge will help keep me focused and once I get to target will help me maintain. Please let me know if your interested xx

Ok this is the list of people wanting to take the challenge - I dont think ive missed anyone please let me know if I have, the challenge begins tomorrow 29th - and I will update on a Sunday evening - good luck all xx

As promised I have updated the list with results from people who have provided them so far. Good luck for the week ahead - updated 22/12/13. I have updated the people who have given me their losses, it appears some have either forgotten the challenge or just forgot to tell me their losses the last couple of weeks. I will however update if you want to catch up ladies. Good luck for this week

GrannieAnnie 26lbs 17 off 9 to go
HelzBelz 50lbs -25.5 off 24.5 to go
Jo-Lou 56lbs - 24.5 off 31.5 to go
Kim63 Maintain- +2.5
LisaM1977 9lbs -6.5 off 2.5 to go
Mandlegrot 36lbs 25 off 11 to go
Texty_F 16lbs - 9 off 7 to go

Last edited:
:character00238: As some of you may be aware I am off on my jollies to Mexico on the 16th April. I arrive back in the UK on the 25th.

Now whilst I know this is a long way ahead, and some of you will shake your heads and think what is this woman thinking about, is she crazy - well no im not ( maybe just on the verge some may say) lol - I have been checking my calendar today and ......... when I get back it will be 34 weeks to Xmas arghhh I can hear you shout.

Would anyone be interested in a mini challenge for the period 29th April - 24th December

I personally am hoping to be at target long before xmas as I have 16lbs to lose, but a mini challenge will help keep me focused and once I get to target will help me maintain. Please let me know if your interested xx

I'd be up for it, although I have my Florida holidays 21st June, I have 18lb to what I think will be my target weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great ladies me too - I will run it a little like the one Rosielea has done and update everyones stats once a week, then there is no duplication or incorrect stats posted if everyone is ok with that ?? x

Oohhh I'm in for a long term challenge - I would hope to have 3 stone off by then - could have more but I'm going to acknowledge the existence of fun things in summer that will make me gain weight (cider)

But i'd love to be around 11 stone for my trip to malaysia next year

Just let me know how much in total you wish to lose willfitskinnyjeans ill add you to the list, and then on your weighday tell me your result and ill update your stats x

LisaM1977 18lbs
Mandlegrot 42lbs
Texty_F 16lbs
willfitskinnyjeans 57lbs

Last edited:
No probs your now added :D your added now swgirl

LisaM1977 18lbs

Mandlegrot 42lbs
swgirl2012 11lbs
Texty_F 16lbs
Welshtigger 84lbs
willfitskinnyjeans 57lbs

Last edited:
In an ideal Kim world, I would love to get to 8st 2lbs, so Im up for this challenge. Do we start with the weight we'll be on the 29th April or todays weight?

Count me in! I want to be at target by Christmas Think I'll go for 49 lbs (gulp)

Back