POINT OF INTEREST

Welcome aboard hun I will update the list as soon as I come back from my hols and set the challenge off on Monday 29th April - Good Luck with the loss and the IVF hun x

Thanks Texty, and you enjoy your hols when you go :) x

Ooooh! not long to go now eh? have a fab time and dont be to strict with yourself hols are a validated reason for a little indulgence ;) hehe xx

13 days lol not that im counting or anything lol. I totally agree hun :D the gain will come off afterwards

Hi everyone - well its 5 more sleeps to my holidays and im ready for them. Once i get back (26th) I will set up the list properly ready to begin our challenge on the 29th. Looking forward to this one as it shall see me to my target :D bring it on I say. Ill see you all in 2 weeks- good luck for WI's leading up to the 29th and then we will all go for it right up to xmas eve xx

Hi everyone - well its 5 more sleeps to my holidays and im ready for them. Once i get back (26th) I will set up the list properly ready to begin our challenge on the 29th. Looking forward to this one as it shall see me to my target :D bring it on I say. Ill see you all in 2 weeks- good luck for WI's leading up to the 29th and then we will all go for it right up to xmas eve xx

Me too, will be great, obviously I have 2 weeks in the states, but that's why I have given myself till Xmas, decided will leave it at 18lb cos it can then hopefully cover a holiday gain lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Course you can Belle welcome aboard.

Im excited for the challenge too willfitskinny.

Lisa I know im coming back from Mexico with a gain so thats why ive given myself until xmas to do this challenge. You will get to target in no time, just knuckle down when you come back the same as i plan to do. x

This is great challenge as it'll hopefully see me to target when I can focus on my mini goals this will slowly chip away in background.
I'm also now pushing for a lower start weight so it's boosted me for this month to :)

Thanks sparkles xx I know I'll have a gain whilst away so it just gives me more to focus on and work harder at when I get back x

Can I join to aim for 39lbs? X

Hi.
I'd like to join in too please.

My aim by christmas is to hit my target. Currently that's 34lbs (so 1lb a week), however we've still got 2 weeks before the challenge starts, so really hoping it'll be less lbs needed to lose to get to my goal.

I've also got a holiday coming up - a long weekend in Wales with some friends. I'm going to aim to keep on track, but who knows what might happen.

Good luck everyone

I think I'll aim to be at or under 11 and a half stone - this is what I weighed when I was at my thinnest a few years ago and it would be great to get back there. From there, I'm not sure how much more I'd like to lose, depends on my body and how it feels. So, that gives me 36lbs to lose in total - so 1lb a week including the next two weeks.Oooof actually thats quite a lot - and over summer I'm going to be spending a lot of time gaining and losing the same bits over festival season...hmmm I'll aim for that, but might change it come the end of summer

Texty - once again I'd love to join you! (probably see you in the May challenge too! lol) I would love to lose about 10 st by xmas but as that's not feasible I will start with 50lbs and go from there :)

Of course you can join elfy. I'll add and update as soon as I'm back ready for the 29th and our big challenge. Helz I'll need the may one to give me a boost lol x

Back