POINT OF INTEREST

I had an expensive weekend this weekend as well.
I visited a friend in Lincoln and went out to the Homemade Burger Company and had a huge BBQ, Cheese & Bacon Chicken Burger with half a portion of homemade chips and a Banoffee Pie Sundae for dessert.
It was 46 points. Almost twice my daily allowance. But I'm still hoping for a loss this week, because I'm going to exercise it all off.

Basically, what I'm saying is that, you can enjoy yourself and still possibly lose, so don't been too pessimistic.
It could still happen =)
(Just hoping mine does now haha)

Basically, what I'm saying is that, you can enjoy yourself and still possibly lose, so don't been too pessimistic.
It could still happen =)
(Just hoping mine does now haha)

Oh definitely i agree i believe in damage control after an indulgence :) Its just the 3 bottles of wine full sugar coke and an unlawful amount of jack daniels, god knows how many sins i the food i ate and the ice-cream and kfc that doesnt ;) hehe!

Haha Elfy that made me giggle - I used to do WW too, and it seemed the weeks I ate more the more I lost, just couldnt make a regular habit of it cos it was all junk stuff on a weekend

1lb off for me this week xx

can I join this challenge please? I would like to lose 35 lb's from now to then, assuming you are allowing additions, no worries if not :)

Well done Danni and Dizzy fab losses ladies keep up the good work.

Of course you can join Izzy Ill add you to the list hun, just let me know each week after WI what you have done and ill update on a Sunday

I've forgotten the title now lol I think it's the woman in black? scary supposedly. Really looking forward to it as my friend and I like a good scare (the alien loving friend) and it's had great reviews :)

Lost 2.5lbs this week (weighed yesterday, bit behind on posting) and have now lost 1.5stone

So I'm now 16lbs down, 11lbs to go =)

Back