POINT OF INTEREST

23/6/13 Ive updated the list today everyone well done those who have lost, those who have gained or STS dont give up its a new week.

There are still 26weeks, 6months 2 days or if you prefer 185 days lol in which to make a difference.

Mind if I join?

My losses have slowed recently so I need a shove in the right direction! If I lose 1lb a week that's nearly 2 stone. I'll be happy with that!

Of course not Annie welcome hun just let me know your result on here after your WI and ill update on a Sunday. Good Luck ill put you down for 26lbs thats 1lb a week x

Hi...I'm back! I have been off the wagon a bit but I'm back. My total loss is 9 n half pounds....I'm gutted I have been off track but today I have made a folder with pics, recipes and menu plan in. Here's to a good week everyone!

3.5 off for me this week :D

well the past 2 weeks have seen an up and a down unfortunately by the same amount! I gained 2.5lbs last week and lost 2.5lbs this week! So only 4.5lbs lost this month, still there's always next month!!!

Hello ladies!

Another 2 pound off for me, so pleased was only aiming for a maintain as i used flexible syns but like heck am i gonna complain!
Supposed to have an appointment in Liverpool womens hosp today but they canceled at the last moment as in i was just out the door when the phone rang i was gutted so looking forward to showing my weight loss to the consultant but ah well should get another appointment in the post and be even lighter :D

Hope everyone is doing well this week
Peace Jo

The staff at Boots must think I'm mad!

I weigh in there as I do sw at home & don't trust my scales! Lost 4lbs and let out a yell! Frightened to poor assistant!

Minor miracle for me! Will continue on red days to see how I get on!

Stayed the same this week.
Feeling a little disheartened as I was on plan this week as usual and even upped my exercise.
But hey ho, nothing I can do about it now.
Just gotta keep on it so I don't start gaining.

Back