POINT OF INTEREST

Welcome back and good luck. At some point we all lose our way a little but its good that your back on it

I did lose 3.5lbs this but I'd gained 4.5lbs last week so overall the past 2 weeks I've gained 1lb :(

Im not doing much better lol Ive told my C im struggling at the moment, she just keeps suggesting success express, if im struggling to eat 1/3 SF how am I going to manage 2/3 arghhhhh

Well tomorrow is day 4 of Success Express so will see if it makes a difference at WI on Weds. Its been quiet on here this week is everyone ok xx

Briefly home again after my hols in Dorset!!

Won`t be weighing in this week as I`m off to Minorca next Monday!! :)

Nothing to update on the list this week as no one has updated. I had a STS so the list will stay as it is.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone

I missed weigh in last week due to work.. I expect a gain on Tuesday after my indulgent weekend... Have tough 4 weekends coming up now eek x

Was working last week so couldn't go to weigh in! 3lbs on this week, expected more, but really enjoyed family meals out so I'm not disappointed! :) Ready for a good week ahead now!

Lost 1lb this week, taking me into the 9s and got that half pound gain off from last week.
Sorry haven't updated sooner - kinda a little bored now I'm trying to maintain if I'm totally honest.

Hello ladies,

Missed you all last week not been myself lately hada big gain but managed to lose most of it so in total ive gained 0.5lb which could of been much worse so im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth,

Next week i'll be on my hols no where special but it means i wont be having a weigh in not gonna let it sabotage me but it will be nice to chill out for a week :D

Hope everyone is well and happy

Peace Jo x

I missed weigh in last week due to work.. I expect a gain on Tuesday after my indulgent weekend... Have tough 4 weekends coming up now eek x

Life is for living hun and you can only do your best. I hope the next 4 weeks are fun related lol

Was working last week so couldn't go to weigh in! 3lbs on this week, expected more, but really enjoyed family meals out so I'm not disappointed! :) Ready for a good week ahead now!

As long as you enjoyed it Nat thats the main thing and that 3lb will be off in no time, knowing you.... next week lol.

Lost 1lb this week, taking me into the 9s and got that half pound gain off from last week.
Sorry haven't updated sooner - kinda a little bored now I'm trying to maintain if I'm totally honest.

Well done Elfy and good luck with the maintaining

Hello ladies,

Missed you all last week not been myself lately hada big gain but managed to lose most of it so in total ive gained 0.5lb which could of been much worse so im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth,

Next week i'll be on my hols no where special but it means i wont be having a weigh in not gonna let it sabotage me but it will be nice to chill out for a week :D

Hope everyone is well and happy

Peace Jo x

Hi Jo well done on pulling it back to a smaller gain. I hope you have a lovely break no matter what you do x

1.5lbs off this week.
2.5stone lost altogether.
I'm doing really badly at this maintaining thing.
But I'm getting there - I'm losing slower than I was at least.

Hi, is it okay to join your challenge?

I've just rejoined slimming world after a year as I had a baby. Before I was pregnant I wanted to lose about 4st. I was lucky enough only to put 16lbs on during pregnancy which came off straight away so I'm exactly the same weight now as when I was first pregnant.

My starting weight is 15st 10lbs and I would like to be 14st if not lighter, by Xmas!

You are all doing really well, hopefully you can give me some good tips!

Of course you can abby welcome and good luck hun just let me know your result each week after your WI and ill update on a Sunday

Back