POINT OF INTEREST

Maintain this week :/

Hello guys!

How are we all? good i hope! :) well ive lost another pound im 16st 9lb which means ive 2st 2lb to go not sure how doable that's gonna be by Xmas but im gonna give it my best attempt ive got a family visit but im gonna be on my best behavior hehe

I hope you all have a good week

Jo-Jo x

Well done ladies brill news

Lisa your back on the horse whoop x

Jo - set small goals hun it wont seem as daunting - you can do it x

:(

cut back on syns?? Hmmm can't think of anything else. Do you think you've hit a plateau? Have heard people having that before then suddenly coming out of it

Ive not had full 15 syns every day, mostly between 10 and 15. My consultant says theres no such thing as a plateau hmmmmm

Oh no :( not sure what else to suggest. I have seen people at group hit plateaus and get through them though...keep going at it and fingers crossed you find a good result on thr scales soon, you bloomin deserve it!!

That's awful. Not long after I started I went through a stage of very, very slow losses, even though I was following plan 100% as usual. I'd gain 1lb, then lose 1/2, then maintain...went on for 2 months, but then it just suddenly started moving again. that was when I was just under 16 stone too, so it can happen to anyone. Might be hormones, a virus, who knows, but I'm sure it happens to a lot of us. Hopefully it shifts soon!! You are so close to target too x

Lucky you with all that sport! I travelled from the west midlands to London and back on public transport yesterday to drop my lil girl at my parents for the week. She'll have fun and I have to work :( I left home at 8am and got my bfs at just after 4pm so I was shattered!

seriously long!!! i had a very quiet weekend, feet up and trying to get better. feel a lot better for it now, time for some ZZZ, day off tomorrow then off to work at 10pm :O

Back