Points Calculator or shopping guide

What do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was on WW I found the shopping guide just too cumbersome to carry around all the time and to refer too as stuff changes so often, the points calc means that you can do anything as long as it has the NV's on. Much easier in my opinion.

Calculator. Handy little gadget, fits in handbag - perfect. Only wish it had the values for non-branded foods in it as well as I can never remember how much pasta or bread (for example) is so I have to keep looking it up.

They had a calculator a few years ago which had a database in it. Had all kinds of basic foods/veg/meat and even take away stuff. Was the same price and size as the calculator, never understood why they stopped it.

Ive actually got 2 calculators now lol I keep one in my bag at all times and have another one in the kitchen. I was forever pointing stuff in the house and forgetting to lift my calculator, getting to the shop and realising it wasnt there.

Obsessive?? Me??? Nahhhhh :giggle:

Yes, I think a friend of mine had that one - would make more sense to have some of the basics in I think.

I've just won a shopping guide off Ebay and I've not recieved it yet so cannot judge. I am a BIG fan of the calculator and I have some other people in the flat reeling off NVs for me so I can tot up points values in the calculator, it is entertaining ;)

Ok, I'm the shopping guide lover. I like books (such a saddo!) and am quite good at committing things to memory. I also carry round the baby's bag, so no problem with lack of space if I need to take it out.

Back