Points Calculator

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 14 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi I got a points calculator from my meeting and do you use these to keep a track of your points so you dont have to write your points down in a book . I borrowed my leaders new ww scales the black ones so if you are doing a fresh fruit salad have you to weigh the fruit individually or do you go by the shopping guide per item .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I don't use my calculator to keep track of how many points I've used for the day, but that's just because I prefer to write it down so I can see in black and white everything I've eaten that day. I just use my calculator to work out the points values.

As for fruit - I don't weigh that, I just go by the ww list for points values (unless it's something that really needs to be weighed, such as strawberries, grapes etc).
  4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie

With strawberries it has the weight on the package and same with rasps so the weighing is done for you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.