points question Aldi bread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by j0j0, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. j0j0

j0j0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    liposlim
    Hi i want to start taking sw to work as i always go to work with no breakfast or lunch and pretty much starve till 3pm then i want to stuff my face, so i want to start making sw and i have these oval muffins from aldi they look really nice but they dont say how much sat fats are in them does any1 have a any idea how many points they are?
    also any idea's for low point snax i can take, I dont have a lunch break i'm a carer and spend most of my day driving!
    thank you!!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    Hey not sure about the muffin points i'm afraid but some low point snacks - fruit (apples, kiwis, satsumas, peaches, raspberries and strawberries are all about 0.5pts) alpen light bars and oatybix bars are 1pt and easyish to eat while driving, or what about tomato based pasta and couscous you get them in pots are quite filling and not much points? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.