Points value - help!!

Donna39

Can anyone help? Worked out cadbury chocolate kight mousse to be 1.5 but on esource its coming up 2 points per pot

60 cals per pot fat 1.9 doesnt give saturated fat though

Thanks you xx

I checked online and it does seem to say 2 points, maybe the size of the pots has changed slightly.

I have had this with a few things on e-source actually for instance 1 slice of bread 0.5 points, 2 slices of bread 1.5 points!!

I put 60 cals and 1.9g of Sat Fat into the calculator and it comes up 1.5pts I guess it's up to you if you which number you want to use, sorry I couldn't help

i always go with the calculator.... e source isn't always that reliable :)

I checked online and it does seem to say 2 points, maybe the size of the pots has changed slightly.

I have had this with a few things on e-source actually for instance 1 slice of bread 0.5 points, 2 slices of bread 1.5 points!!

I put 60 cals and 1.9g of Sat Fat into the calculator and it comes up 1.5pts I guess it's up to you if you which number you want to use, sorry I couldn't help

Have heard a few peolpe say e source is a waste of time cos its not very accurate but the bread thing is actually correct, some point get rounded up or down so some times twice the amount isnt twice the points, so yes i'm afraid 1 slice of bread is 1 point but 2 is 2.5. its the same with malibu half a point a shot but a double is 1.5:mad:

Thanks for your replies - im a newbie to ww so its all a bit of a learning curve!

Think i will give esource a wider berth and stick to my points calculator

xx

Yeah, wi's on wednesday mornings so will have a look when im there.

Enjoying the diet but struggling to lose weight - stuck at it 100% and only lost .5lb at first weighin - was gutted. How are you getting on?

Yeah, wi's on wednesday mornings so will have a look when im there.

Enjoying the diet but struggling to lose weight - stuck at it 100% and only lost .5lb at first weighin - was gutted. How are you getting on?

not been doing so great but think i am back on track-for now at least- been doing ww for a couple years now and have messed about for the last year, ending up about the same as i was this time last year.
I Know for sure tho if i stop going i will regain the lot and probably some extra too so am trying to see it as a postive that that hasnt happened.

Starlight - Thanks for that, completely agree its not good. Being a ww virgin, i assumed that was he safest place to find things - obviously how wrong i was. And just like to add, you have done amazing, a true inspiration for WW!!

Mommy B

I ve been losing/gaining the same two stone on cambridge/low carb for th past 3 years -now have 3 stone to lose!! The easy option for me would be that same route but i know i wont maintain it thats why i decided to go for the sensible option and from what i have read, its seems to work. Well done you for plugging a way at it! xx

i have just brought a book called 'the beck diet solution' which i was recommended by someone on here. its supposed to help retrain your brain to change your habits like comfort eating (which is my biggest problem) so thatyou keep the weight off.
its only arrived today but will let you know how i get on with it

It ll be interesting to hear how you get on with that. If im hon est i have always had a problem with my weight - from bouncing baby, to chubby child, hit teenage and found dieting so the past twenty plus years have been dieting/gaining. Thought i finally had is sorted after having the kids but the last couple of years have been emotional tough and my lose/gain habits has returned tenfold.

Need to crack this once and for all xx

It ll be interesting to hear how you get on with that. If im hon est i have always had a problem with my weight - from bouncing baby, to chubby child, hit teenage and found dieting so the past twenty plus years have been dieting/gaining. Thought i finally had is sorted after having the kids but the last couple of years have been emotional tough and my lose/gain habits has returned tenfold.

Need to crack this once and for all xx

Ditto :D

Back