Points???

Ive been having this problem because im now trying to maintain so my points have been upped dramatically. My leader suggested fruit juice to me this week because i cant find any more to eat. Its points but its not massive points and you then dont feel your eating and eating and eating. Might be worth a try

It okay to not eat all 34 but you should eat more than 24 why not have a nice snack this evening... maybe even a bowl of cereal or something.

what about a coffee made with just milk

When I got stuck eating all my points I found the easiest way to do it, without cramming crisps and chocolate.. is to just increase your portion sizes for your main meals.

I don't know exact points for stuff anymore but.. as an example -

If your current bowl of cereal is 4 points for a small bowl, have an extra half and your bowl is now 6 points. Or go from skimmed to semi..

It will soon add up enough and you'll be doing it with healthy choices rather than feeling like you HAVE to have that chocolate bar or you won't eat all your points.

any chance you can throw some my way please? :D im on 29 and starving! i dislike little points... but yet higher points for everything on pp think i need to go back to discovery

What a nice problem to have and like Smirky can I have some of your points :D Hope you managed ok.

any chance you can throw some my way please? :D im on 29 and starving! i dislike little points... but yet higher points for everything on pp think i need to go back to discovery

I hate the starving feeling my first few days of dieting didnt really know what i was doing so i was always starving. I dont normally eat at this time but OH wanted a sandwich and i couldnt help myself. I normally go get in bed and watch smething good on tv distract me :)

Would just like to add ...... WOW well done on your weight loss. Only just had a nosy at it you have los so much wish i only had 18lbs to go.
xx

Thats for the 2 points now what shall I have.........

Back