Points?

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hey guys Im starting on Thursday morning, was just wondering if I will be able to buy a points calculator from the class then or do I have to order online? If I can does anybody know how much they cost? Thanks x:rolleyes:

Not sure how much they cost but youll usually find your class leader has some. Id definitely recommend one. Id also be interested if you get it, or if anyone else has one, does it have lists stored. Im back to using an ancient purple coloured one. I had a blue one from several years ago which had basic food items, and take away things already programmed in.

I use a database too. :) although its a few years old.

I find it handy for the 'basics' when dont know what points a certain food has, as I havent got any WW books.

I am suprised they dont make the database any more ?? I think its a very useful item.

Deb x

I think the calculators are worth the money. I'm not a big fan of the databases because food is aways changing, therefore calories and sat fat in them are as well. I prefer to keep working it out myself - or using the most recent shopping guide.

The shopping guide is a lot cheaper to replace then a database calculator.

I'd definately recommend investing in a calculator.

Back