Police man vs Fireman uniform

Which one is it?

• Police Man Uniform

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Fireman Uniform

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a bunch of fireman outside Tesco the other day wanting to chat about fire prevention and smoke alarms. I was gutted because I was running late for fetching the boys from school. They insisted on giving me a leaflet though when I explained I'd love to chat but running late. Do you think they deliberately pick the best looking for those duties or are they just all drop dead gorgeous?;)

Dizzy x

Ooooooooo stop it Dizzy you are making me go weak at the knees!! Think they are all gorgeous!! Keep leaving my OH's bread in the toaster too long in the hope a shiny red fire engine might hear my smoke alarm and come rushing round ... but no - just burned toast!!

i have always had a thing for fireman but now i think about it...i think i prefer boys in blue these days.

What about soldiers? Or sailors?;) ;)

I must admit I couldn't decide - any man in uniform sets me off! Phwoooaaaarrr!!!!!;) :p

LOL Carol ..... so how about leaving it at any man ????

Must admit love seeing my OH in his suit and shirt and tie - does it for me more than in anything else!!!

LOL ..... well not exactly cold shoulder - but the b***er still has not noticed!!

I mean it is now VERY blonde!!! a bit shorter - and much neater and nicer than I do it ......... arrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why do we bother???!!!

LOL ..... well not exactly cold shoulder - but the b***er still has not noticed!!

I mean it is now VERY blonde!!! a bit shorter - and much neater and nicer than I do it ......... arrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why do we bother???!!!

Yeah, been there done that, t-shirt etc; with my ex. He never ever during our 17 years together managed to pass comment on my appearance - I do remember him saying I looked 'nice' on our wedding day - but that's all!:eek:

No wonder he's a waste of space! He's actually asleep on my sofa now, I should've been at work this evening but didn't go in so he didn't even need to come around to look after the kids - but still did just so he could use the pc and take over the tv!:mad:

Okay, rant over!! Breathing slowly and deeply now.........

I know I should but I just can't be bothered with the tension! He'll only have to come back tomorrow morning anyway as his brother visits each Saturday and I have to leave for work at 6pm:(

I'll just shout at him if he starts snoring anyway!

Back