Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Poll: Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by alioreilly, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. alioreilly

alioreilly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Just wondered what the general feel was regarding propoints. Who prefers points or propoints?

I have a mixed feeling, I think it's because I was sooooooo used to the old points system, almost knew it off by heart!

Finding propoints abit fiddly. Having to put four entries into the calculator (which I think the buttons aren't too clever) to work out the points instead of two entries on the old system.

However, I do like the idea of free fruit! As well as an extra 49 weekly points.

What does everybody else think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I have to say I was initially pretty skeptical and thought I'd be back to Discovery pretty quickly but am quite enjoying ProPoints. I'm not losing anymore than I was previously and agree the extra info is a bit fiddly but I do enjoy the free fruit and veg. I was just getting to the stage before of roughly knowing how much things would be and the change happened so I was a bit peeved (I'd only been doing WW since September) but am now coming round to the propoint thing.

I still find the calculating of points far more unpredictable than with Discovery. I often think I can guess things then they turn out to be horribly wrong!! Heehee. :)

4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    I like ProPoints better than the old Points :D I think it's helping me to pick better food rather than low-point alternatives of bad food, but that's just me :)

5. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I have to agree. Totally loving propoints! Took a few days to get used to and the calculator is a must but im finding it quite easy now and best of all I was 4.5 lbs down this week so I give it 2 thumbs up:D

6. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thats brill gdundalk,im also loving propoints ,though only lost 2.5 pounds but hopefully will lose more next week

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i'm loving it too,,was a bit wary of it first as i had come straight from discover and was sad to finish when i had lost so much with it!!!but down 1.5lbs this week so i'm thrilled,,oh and i'm loving loving cheese again,,did i say i'm loving the cheese :)

8. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i like the pro points plan as when i was on discover i almost always went over my points daily and then i would say i had blown it and carry on eating, but now i just take a few from my weekly points and i am sorted and still on track

9. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i love cheese 2,i read on a post that 30g goats cheese is 2 pp,is this correct?

10. mandi-lou

mandi-lou Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Will let you know when i get weighed on Tuesday! If i lose then i prefer pp.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.