• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Poll: Which do you prefer?

Just wondered what the general feel was regarding propoints. Who prefers points or propoints?

I have a mixed feeling, I think it's because I was sooooooo used to the old points system, almost knew it off by heart!

Finding propoints abit fiddly. Having to put four entries into the calculator (which I think the buttons aren't too clever) to work out the points instead of two entries on the old system.

However, I do like the idea of free fruit! As well as an extra 49 weekly points.

What does everybody else think?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sneeze

Silver Member
I have to say I was initially pretty skeptical and thought I'd be back to Discovery pretty quickly but am quite enjoying ProPoints. I'm not losing anymore than I was previously and agree the extra info is a bit fiddly but I do enjoy the free fruit and veg. I was just getting to the stage before of roughly knowing how much things would be and the change happened so I was a bit peeved (I'd only been doing WW since September) but am now coming round to the propoint thing.

I still find the calculating of points far more unpredictable than with Discovery. I often think I can guess things then they turn out to be horribly wrong!! Heehee. :)

I like ProPoints better than the old Points :D I think it's helping me to pick better food rather than low-point alternatives of bad food, but that's just me :)

I like ProPoints better than the old Points :D I think it's helping me to pick better food rather than low-point alternatives of bad food, but that's just me :)
I have to agree. Totally loving propoints! Took a few days to get used to and the calculator is a must but im finding it quite easy now and best of all I was 4.5 lbs down this week so I give it 2 thumbs up:D

i'm loving it too,,was a bit wary of it first as i had come straight from discover and was sad to finish when i had lost so much with it!!!but down 1.5lbs this week so i'm thrilled,,oh and i'm loving loving cheese again,,did i say i'm loving the cheese :)

metrognome

is getting better at it
i like the pro points plan as when i was on discover i almost always went over my points daily and then i would say i had blown it and carry on eating, but now i just take a few from my weekly points and i am sorted and still on track