Chips With Everything has defected to WeMITTs

chips with everything

Silver Member
Hello WWs. Back after 4 years. Will be doing WW old/vintage point system at home, as it was straightforward & I can still count old points in my head. Sad isn't it :eek: I see an Avocado and think 7 points, I see 2 Avocados and think 14 points, that used to be a snack before dinner! Gave ProPoints a go and hated it. I think it was the dreadful launch advertisement "Play Weight Watchers, the Game you Want to Lose" which was the initial turn-off. You don't play at losing weight. For me it isn't a game. Well that and Stick Insect Patsy Kensitt on every page of every newspaper has made me a bit anti. Rant over

So I have gone with WeMITTS as I can't relate to Pro-Points or whatever they have relaunched themselves as this week, but I still harbour a fondness for the old Weight Watchers not just the old Points system. Have a good weekend everyone :) x

Hi Tracy. It stands for We Mean It This Time. It's a group for people with a lot to lose. Shows on the introduction page at bottom of various Slimming classes :) Have a good weekend

There are several discover points forums for people like yourself doing the old system

Hi Starlight, thanks for responding. I am struggling to find anything active and current. Searched and looked at Discover forums and most threads seem old with only the odd post averaging 1 every few weeks. Am I looking in the wrong place, sorry to be dim :confused:

Thanks. Are you doing old / vintage points or the current travesty :cool: Chips

Back