Which fitness dvd do you prefer?

sareypoop

HI everyone! I've recently converted to a bit of a gym bunny, attending Zumba, aquafit and some toning classes like legs bums and tums and step. The only problem is my other half works shifts and we have a little boy so I can only go every other week during the week. I want to do a fitness DVD at home a few times that week however I don't know which ones are the best? I really like cardio with a toning element so something similar I would enjoy. I've tried the 30 day shred and although I think it would work, I can't stick to it! Any suggestions I would appreciate xxx

Ah i was just about to suggest 30 day shred..have you tried any other of jillian michaels?
I do the shred on the days i can't get out running (am doing a 50 day challenge at the moment) so as long as i do any level i feel its better than not doing it x

No I haven't tried any of her other ones. I'll have a look out for them. I did the 39 day challenge and couldn't sit down after day 5!

I have a large collection of DVDS (as a single mum I exercise at home a lot)

My faves are
- bob harper Kettlebell workout (the resistance one)
- 10 min boot camp dvd - dead cheap but v effective, I tend to tag 10 min and on the end of a run or walk
- on the expensive side but well worth it, any of the beach body series - insanity if you are v fit and love cardio; power 90 if you're a beginner; p90x3 if you're more advanced or want more resistance

Back