1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Which fitness dvd do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sareypoop, 21 April 2014 Social URL.

1. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI everyone! I've recently converted to a bit of a gym bunny, attending Zumba, aquafit and some toning classes like legs bums and tums and step. The only problem is my other half works shifts and we have a little boy so I can only go every other week during the week. I want to do a fitness DVD at home a few times that week however I don't know which ones are the best? I really like cardio with a toning element so something similar I would enjoy. I've tried the 30 day shred and although I think it would work, I can't stick to it! Any suggestions I would appreciate xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    Ah i was just about to suggest 30 day shred..have you tried any other of jillian michaels?
    I do the shred on the days i can't get out running (am doing a 50 day challenge at the moment) so as long as i do any level i feel its better than not doing it x

4. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No I haven't tried any of her other ones. I'll have a look out for them. I did the 39 day challenge and couldn't sit down after day 5!

5. Dietninja

Dietninja Loves cake!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.12%)
    Diet:
    Any and every...currently Exante
    I have a large collection of DVDS (as a single mum I exercise at home a lot)

My faves are
    - bob harper Kettlebell workout (the resistance one)
    - 10 min boot camp dvd - dead cheap but v effective, I tend to tag 10 min and on the end of a run or walk
    - on the expensive side but well worth it, any of the beach body series - insanity if you are v fit and love cardio; power 90 if you're a beginner; p90x3 if you're more advanced or want more resistance

6. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I think the insanity one is a bit extreme for me yet! The boot camp one sounds good though.