Which fitness dvd do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sareypoop, 21 April 2014 Social URL.

1. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI everyone! I've recently converted to a bit of a gym bunny, attending Zumba, aquafit and some toning classes like legs bums and tums and step. The only problem is my other half works shifts and we have a little boy so I can only go every other week during the week. I want to do a fitness DVD at home a few times that week however I don't know which ones are the best? I really like cardio with a toning element so something similar I would enjoy. I've tried the 30 day shred and although I think it would work, I can't stick to it! Any suggestions I would appreciate xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    Ah i was just about to suggest 30 day shred..have you tried any other of jillian michaels?
    I do the shred on the days i can't get out running (am doing a 50 day challenge at the moment) so as long as i do any level i feel its better than not doing it x

4. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No I haven't tried any of her other ones. I'll have a look out for them. I did the 39 day challenge and couldn't sit down after day 5!

5. Dietninja

Dietninja Mostly plant based

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Green
    I have a large collection of DVDS (as a single mum I exercise at home a lot)

My faves are
    - bob harper Kettlebell workout (the resistance one)
    - 10 min boot camp dvd - dead cheap but v effective, I tend to tag 10 min and on the end of a run or walk
    - on the expensive side but well worth it, any of the beach body series - insanity if you are v fit and love cardio; power 90 if you're a beginner; p90x3 if you're more advanced or want more resistance

6. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I think the insanity one is a bit extreme for me yet! The boot camp one sounds good though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.