Total Solution Pollys Fat Fighting Mission!

Polly740

Hello All :D

After 6 weeks of lurking and spying on you all, I have decided to take the plunge and start my own diary!
I did LL several years ago and dropped 4 stone....to then go and pile it all back on and more besides. So I decided that I would join Exante this year as a cheaper alternative and sort myself out.

Last January I weighed in at 17st 2lbs and knew that I had to do something about it quickly! I spent last year on a mixture of slim fast and eating relatively sensibly but couldn't help yearning for the days of LL where I would have lost an epic amount of weight in super fast time! After scouring the internet in January this year I came across Exante and decided to go for it. I started the packs as soon as they arrived and this far have lost 24lb in 6 weeks.

A long way to go, but drawing a lot of inspiration from all you guys :flirt2:

So now I have officially "come out" and will be kicking around these forums for some time to come!

Polly x

hi there

i started myself 2 days ago and am on day 3. you've done so well. any tips or advice you can share with me, if i could lose the same as you have i would be very happy!

Hi Susy!

We have the same kind of target weight and a similar start weight. The best advice I could possibly give you is to try to stick to it as much as you can. If you do have slip ups (which we all do at some stage) then try to control them rather than having a complete blow out! Most of all don't punish yourself if you do slip up, just get back to it.

I find the most difficult time is in the evenings. If you can find something to do to take your mind off it then that's great. Take a bath, paint your nails, buy a colouring book!

I haven't really started doing any exercise as yet (as I am the most bone idle person I know) but I know that it would help the weight loss! It is next on my list of "things to do to improve my life" :)

Overall so far its going well. The next test is my birthday on Monday and the offers of going out for a meal this weekend to fend off!

:rolleyes:

Polly x

Hi Polly :) Glad you've come out of the shadows ;) lol. Huge well done on your weight loss so far. Doing super well :)

Back