Polyols/emotional eating

slimmerwithin

Hi guys I had a really upset day today which started with my weigh in where I was 2.5 down. I know this is still a loss but brings me to 6.5lb in my first 2 weeks. Being over 16 stone I was hoping for more than that in my first couple of weeks. So I started the day in wrong frame of mind. Had shake for brekkie then went on 8k bike ride all good so far. Met daughter for lunch ANC had steak and green beans which came with a creamy sauce. Then went food shopping. Oh dear! Craving sweet things big style so bought a pack of sugar free sweets made from polyols. I had read they were ok. However they caused huge craving and I ate nearly the whole packet b4 getting to the till where I realised that although they were sugar free they were not calorie free! I had eaten nearly 400 calories ahhh!

I arrive home and what an explosion. I have had an extreme reaction to the polyols and have been sat on the loo for the last 3 hours. I was constipated prior to this lol.

Let's hope that the reaction being So quick and severe I might have flushed out the extra calories in the sweets and the cream sauce. Thought this might make you ladies giggle a bit.

I am not hungry but was wondering if I should have any more packs today.

Loved this- must be the only diet where we welcome an explosion in the loo and relate it to weight loss!!

Back onto the diet and you will be fine I am sure!

And the weight loss will happen - believe in it!!!

Ha yes polyols can have an explosive effect :). And whilst sugar free sweets etc. are ok in terms of net carbs they have plenty of calories so should be used in moderation. Some people binge on Atkins bars and end up on the loo forever :). When I overdosed a bit on polyols I couldn't leave the house.

Back