Poo Related Tip (TMI if you are having lunch)

jannyT

Afternoon Slim & Savers

I picked up from another forum that if you are a bit short on the no 2 front (ahem!), that Pro Plus helps you go. I didn't think it could possibly work (as they aren't for that are they?), so a I had a couple this morning at around 8.30 as I was feeling a bit tired anyway and Oh My God!!!! - by 11.00am I was almost running to the loo. Worked a treat lol. Perhaps it was just coincidence but nevertheless.......

Hope everyone is having a good Monday :)

Jan x

When I'm feeling a bit bunged up, I drink a pt of water straight off....I'm then running the loo like a greyhound lol.

Well I drink decaf coffee so probably the caffeine in the Pro Plus acted even stronger for me. Nevertheless..... did the job lol! :) Perhaps I should change to good strong coffee for future ;)

I would try that (I've tried everything else!) but caffeine always gives me a headache unfortunately so I try to limit the amount I have.

This may be slightly off topic but it is poo related :D

Has anyone noticed how now when you do a poo it doesn't smell at all!! Before when we had a rich meal or takeaway it would stink!! Another good side effect :D

Back