poo

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
okay this is gonna sound awful but im a bit concerned when i woke up today i had a bit of a surprise i started pooing water! has this happened to anyone else?? im on day 9 now!! please help:eek:

I love a good poo thread, there have been some classics on here, and I have contributed a lot myself, literally...

I do seem to remember a moment similar, but it was 'take 1' on LT and I cant remember when it was.

I wouldn't worry too much, unless it carries on, if so, call the pharm who sells your packs to you.

it maybe just a one off thing, maybe even a bug, pretty bad luck to get a bug at the moment but possible.

do you feel ok otherwise?

the next big thing will be colour of poo, and 'where did 'that' come from when I haven't eaten for 9 weeks' questions, all very fascinating - and for some of us on here with no life outside, hillairious :D

well done on your progress so far, keep it up!

ps - did I mention my wedding dress has arrived: :D:D:D:D:D

I love a good poo thread, there have been some classics on here, and I have contributed a lot myself, literally...

I do seem to remember a moment similar, but it was 'take 1' on LT and I cant remember when it was.

I wouldn't worry too much, unless it carries on, if so, call the pharm who sells your packs to you.

it maybe just a one off thing, maybe even a bug, pretty bad luck to get a bug at the moment but possible.

do you feel ok otherwise?

the next big thing will be colour of poo, and 'where did 'that' come from when I haven't eaten for 9 weeks' questions, all very fascinating - and for some of us on here with no life outside, hillairious :D

well done on your progress so far, keep it up!

ps - did I mention my wedding dress has arrived: :D:D:D:D:D

cheers i feel okay except for my watery belly im just hoping its all good!!
congrats on the wedding dress!!

I was the same for 2 days in my second week and was worried since then it has gone all hard and not nice - still regular though! Nice topic!!! x

I had the moodyness on days 7,8,9. Nothing major but i'm usually in a pretty consistant "happy place" and everyone kept asking me what was wrong! Just felt quiet, couldnt be arsed to talk to anyone and snapped at the kids a few times. On day 12 now and it's not happened again so i think it must be part of the diet/re-thinking your brain.

Also the poo..... oh yes the poo!!! Snap! day 7 was the dya i nearly quit because of it, i couldnt see it as healthy at all but went for my weigh in and the pharmacist told me its normal as you've cleared your bowels and colom of all food remains (apparently sweetcorn can stick in there for over a week! - euughhh!!) and it should settle down after a day or two. It did, and then i went to the other extreme and couldnt go on Sunday at all! Felt really bloated, hard tummy and yuk. took 2 seokot and hey presto it's all back to normal today!

This diet is the hardest thing i've ever done.... but so worth it!! Stick at it!!

day ten today who could believe it!

well done diet buddy im on day ten today horray even better for you hun day 11.
cant wait for our weigh in at the week end.

I've been on it nearly 3 weeks and in the middle of the night last night had a very near miss poo wise, lol.

Fantastic! :D think that one has tickled us all.

I'm on Day 10. 3 days ago I would not have looked at this thread, I was having no probs at all then suddenly it all stopped and then equally as suddenly it all started again. I've been frightened to Sneeze.:eek: I've also been feeling v nauseous. Notice somewhere else someone feels like they've a tummy bug. Ah well, as long as it all adds to the weight loss.

Hope everyones system gets sorted soon.

Yep, classy bird, me.

It was a combination of taking fibre clear and totm i think. TMI i know.

Still, better out than in, lol.

Gah, mine is definitely staying in. I took 2 dulcolax last night, my stomach is having waves of really bad pain but nadda! Especially not fun when your 1 year old and 4 year old won't let you in the bathroom on your own!
Oh I dream of a solo poop!

Gah, mine is definitely staying in. I took 2 dulcolax last night, my stomach is having waves of really bad pain but nadda! Especially not fun when your 1 year old and 4 year old won't let you in the bathroom on your own!
Oh I dream of a solo poop!

good luck with that sweetheart!

I'm also discharging water from the poo end. I've temp. went onto refeed on tues' this wk and starting having that problem on my 2nd day of refeed (after being on lipotrim tfr for 2wks). I am pretty baffled as to why but could it be because I'm having two formulas one of which I'll have a minuscule amount of salad with a small slice of turkey and one salad meal.

Last edited:
lmao at this
fibre clear taste less flavourless unfortunatly i have to disagree its horrible x x

I'm also discharging water from the poo end. I've temp. went onto refeed on tues' this wk and starting having that problem on my 2nd day of refeed (after being on lipotrim tfr for 2wks). I am pretty baffled as to why but could it be because I'm having two formulas one of which I'll have a minuscule amount of salad with a small slice of turkey and one salad meal.

my only advice is wear a panty liner! hehe x

Back