Poohtime

I've done it! whoo whoo!! :)
It looks like the psyllium husks work :p
Nice, smooth & easy job :eek:

So just been for the fourth time today and all is solid so must have been sooooo backed up!!!! Feeling good and feeling light! X

So just been for the fourth time today and all is solid so must have been sooooo backed up!!!! Feeling good and feeling light! X

surely thats half a stone flushed away now, lol

ok so in the last 4 weeks my poos have been like rabbit poo and hard to pass but today it turned very soft and green!!! why the big change all of a sudden??

ok so in the last 4 weeks my poos have been like rabbit poo and hard to pass but today it turned very soft and green!!! why the big change all of a sudden??
:confused:sounds like an upset tum to me (like colic?)...beats mine anyway - after :argh:spending last weekend doing 'poo soup' I've only just managed to go today (yes 5 days!) and it was like passing a bag of maltesers (family size!!) xx;)

glad im not alone! lol

Sorry if this has already been answered on this thread, or elsewhere, but can I take dulcolax?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you can take it Andie

:confused:sounds like an upset tum to me (like colic?)...beats mine anyway - after :argh:spending last weekend doing 'poo soup' I've only just managed to go today (yes 5 days!) and it was like passing a bag of maltesers (family size!!) xx;)

thank you for the mental images, thats put me right off maltesers lol

I'm pretty bunged up at the minute... going from at least 5 times a day on regular food, to once every 5 days on this... crazy.

Psyllium husks may help you.
They keep you going when you cant, and bulk up the goings when you can :D
I wouldn't be without them on this diet now :D

Anyone tried Flaxseed?

Can't believe i just read 14 pages about poo :eek:

I feel quite lucky i'm going regularly :D

At the moment :D

I've got meds which help me go so i'm hoping i stay that way haha x

Back