Poohtime

I am now lol, was frantically trying to put the gerbils down so i could run to the loo :D

I am very glad you managed to put the gerbils down :)
I would hate to think of them becoming live toilet paper :eek::eek::eek:

trying to move quickly with your bum tightly clenched is not easy, I can tell ya!! :D

trying to move quickly with your bum tightly clenched is not easy, I can tell ya!! :D

I feel ya! I've been having a few days of this now! Type 7 on the Bristol Stool Scale, shall we say. Yuck. Hope it passes soon as it's not pleasant at all!!

Wonder why it's suddenly changed? Weird.

MrMojo said:

Sadly, I know the feeling.....
Could that be classed as an impromptu bum exercise ? :p

Bobbi said:
Emma, how did the op go? Was it very bad or okay? How does that work now do you have to change your dier at all?

The recovery time is quicker than I thought , was up on my feet the next day but as the nurse said to me 'it may not look like much because they've done key hole surgery but underneath it all you've had major surgery and they've removed an organ... Take it easy!'

It hurts! Can't bend much or walk very fast or get comfy in bed but it's ok... Not sure how it's going to go diet wise really, I may get bilary dumping syndrome but won't know until it happens and then I'll literally just dump everything I've had out of my body, so we will see but won't be able to go back on a VLCD for about two/three weeks x

I feel ya! I've been having a few days of this now! Type 7 on the Bristol Stool Scale, shall we say. Yuck. Hope it passes soon as it's not pleasant at all!!

Wonder why it's suddenly changed? Weird.
Hi Messyfreckle, me too!!!! That's why I had a few days off plan cos I felt soooo bad (and then ate all the naughty things when I felt better!) Hope you get a 'lump' soon !! xx;)

Well Im back to once a day numer 3 on te BS chart lol.
If feels so much better.
Cathy

Anybody with a medical background here?

What is the best laxative to take after abdominal surgery? Can't strain at all but so need to go :-( it's right there just can't push to get it out as it's too hard :-( x

oh my, iv just read this post! last time i read it only 4 people had posted.......what a lovely topic (made me giggle though especially you mr mojo!!!!!)

Prescribed movicol by the doctor, any one got any idea how long it'll take to work? X

internet says they work with 1-2hrs.

Mr M I believe this is lovingly reffered to as a 'turtle head' or 'touching fabric' !LOL! :8855:

Mr M I believe this is lovingly reffered to as a 'turtle head' or 'touching fabric' !LOL! :8855:
Turtles heads are solid, not fluid!! :)

I usually get the rabbit poo. Isnt as satisfying i can tell ya. I suppose its better than not going at all.

but when youve managed it you feel like youve really earn it

its almost an extreme sport if you think about it, lol

Turtles heads are solid, not fluid!! :)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I consider myself well and truly corrected !!! LOL!

I have just re-read thisentire thread and this made me spit my shake accross the table with laughter!!! Hubby now thinks im a bit mental....well a bit more than he already thought...

You could always try dipping your finger in the Vaseline and then sticking it up your bum lol.

My mum had to do that for my little brother when he was a baby and he went from being constipated to explosive diarrhoea in a blink of an eye :D

You could always try dipping your finger in the Vaseline and then sticking it up your bum lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

couple weeks ago it got so bad that i contemplated asking a certain someone to give me a shot thru the back door, a sort of impromtu enema, thankfully imanaged to "go" before i had to go thru with it

LMFAO :sick0019:

Explosive diarrhoea is a site to be seen I can tell you, my mum was holding a terry's towelling nappy and trying to catch it all :)

Well... The movicol worked! And keeps working!!! Yesterday I had three poos in the evening this morning I've already had two... And they are proper poos!!! Yay!!! I feel sooooooo much better! Not sure my abdominal muscles are entirely pleased with me but the pain of them working whilst being bruised sure as hell beats the pain of severe constipation! X

Back