Poohtime

I'm not nearly as 'regular' as I was before exante but OMG little beats that feeling you get after (what feels like) an 8lb poo!!

Now I have to ask, if it was an 8lb poo, what did ya call it ? :p

Sorry, I'll get ma coat :eek:;)

I find it's the perfect time to catch up on magazine reading, usually 'Classic Rock'. However, when it gets smelly then I have to vacate and quick. Cue a bollocking from the missus for leaving my odour behind! Apparently ladies poos (and farts) don't smell....

I find it's the perfect time to catch up on magazine reading, usually 'Classic Rock'. However, when it gets smelly then I have to vacate and quick. Cue a bollocking from the missus for leaving my odour behind! Apparently ladies poos (and farts) don't smell....

My poo stinks. :D

I'm not one of these girlie girls that holds it in until I'm out of the way. I let it go! HAHAHAHA

Hahahaha!

They don't ;) :whistle:

My poo stinks. :D

I'm not one of these girlie girls that holds it in until I'm out of the way. I let it go! HAHAHAHA

He said ladies poo and farts don't smell RAOTFLMFAO HAHAHAHA :p

could that be classed as a birthing poo?

OMG this thread is hilarious!!! I dont poo enough.

Also - recently, it has been renamed a magic sausage.

I hope i get to poop before my weigh in tonight! hehe! x

I'd have called something other than my poo the magic sausage ROFL :D

you made my day guys :D

and yes, I did one this morning, well a little one only but still counts as a poo :)

Thought this might help...

Clicky me

...bit of standardisation on the definitions for everyone ...

:eek: ;) :p
;)Hey Missy, you must have read my mind - thought of the poo chart when I was reading this last night - great source of amusement for me (have disabled son hence need for poo analysis!), never too old for toilet humour guys x keep the thread going - it's creasing me everytime I 'log' on - sorry!!:party0038:

Back