Poohtime

4 lol!

I love minimins! only place you can talk about poo properly! x

oh Geordie, sorry about your son, but giggling at the rest of your post :eek:

Love it!!!!

:D :D :D

Still no poo action here!! Arghhh I am going to resort to duco tomorrow if no magic sausage arrives!!!

Grrr!

Yes I am jealous! I've been baking one since yesterday afternoon...

Actually all this talk reminds me of a story a colleague told me a while ago. He was working in a warehouse in his student days and they had all sorts come in and out on a temporary basis. One day, an older fella started and he wasn't that enthusiastic to put it mildly. Not 10 minutes after turning up, he disappeared on a loo break. Then he came back to work and asked for a newspaper. Everyone thought he wanted something to read so off he went. Next thing they know, he's come back with something wrapped in the newspaper. "Look at this!" he cried and there was the biggest log my colleague had ever seen. This bloke was so proud at the size of it that he felt compelled to share it with everyone else. Needless to say, he was asked to leave rather quickly.

I have felt pleased with myself sometimes after a difficult visit but I think if I presented the results to the missus, I might be sleeping in the car!

I also have a story from my childhood at junior school. I went in to the toilets and couldn't believe my eyes, in the toilet was a turd the size of half of one of the long baguettes. I don't know if I was in shock at the shear size of it, but I ran out screaming for others to come and see this 8th wonder of the world. Everyone was trying to get in to see it and eventually the teachers came to see what all the fuss was about. Then the caretaker came along with her marigolds and a bucket. She had to lift it out into the bucket, so that she could break it into chunks to flush it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I also have a story from my childhood at junior school. I went in to the toilets and couldn't believe my eyes, in the toilet was a turd the size of half of one of the long baguettes. I don't know if I was in shock at the shear size of it, but I ran out screaming for others to come and see this 8th wonder of the world. Everyone was trying to get in to see it and eventually the teachers came to see what all the fuss was about. Then the caretaker came along with her marigolds and a bucket. She had to lift it out into the bucket, so that she could break it into chunks to flush it.

:jelous::jelous: GROSS! :giggle:

gah - still no sausage here :( this is ridiculous :(

ducolax for me tonight if there is no appearance of any poop!

x

MrMojo said:

OMG, LMAO. This has made my day :D

I have movement and some bubbling, but no sign or the 10m dash yet :D

You know there is a raindance, and a sundance - is there a poodance?

if so - can someone show me the moves! haha!

Ellebear said:
You know there is a raindance, and a sundance - is there a poodance?

if so - can someone show me the moves! haha!

I'm told you need to either wear a nappy or stand in an empty paddling pool when you perform the poodance. Just in case it the Flood gates open ;)

Ive got a slendertone belt on right now - hoping that shocks my bowel into action - hahaha! not working yet.

x

Now this is a shitty thread!

Hahahaha :-D

EDIT: On a serious note, I am finding a hard time during mornings when my stomach is empty. Evenings are alright, but when I feel the need to do it in the morning its just a pain in the arse, literally!

Last edited:
Lol you lot are hilarious! I've not been today but went yesterday so can't expect too much!!

Im sure I just lost 4lbs :giggle:

Ellebear said:
Ive got a slendertone belt on right now - hoping that shocks my bowel into action - hahaha! not working yet.

x

Hi ellebear

I've just bought a slendertone. Do you think they work? I'd love my belly to be flatter. I've got it on now :)

Lil

Back