• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pooks' Week 15 Weigh In

josiejojojo

That is superb. You are well over half way through your goal now. You should be so proud of yourself. A big well done xxxx

susieg77

Why would you even contemplate keeping that to yourself?!?! Amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pooks

Thanks josie, susie! Well i'm actually starting re-feed on 25th of jan as i'm off to visit the 'rents in the states in feb, but could possibly go back on 100% when i get back but i hate to plan ahead as you never know what's around the corner! My body will let me know ;) xx

HockeyNut

Silver Member
Pooks that is fantastic - shout it from the roof tops. You have worked so hard to achieve it. Well done.

Pooks

Lol cherry, i guess i just find fuss a bit embarrassing at times and i have to seize the moment when i feel like shouting out a "yay me!" Thanks for the massive ego boost :) x

Pooks

Well you've just put a massive smile on my face, thank you so much! :) I haven't really been making airs and graces about my weight loss but maybe it's time i did. I'll consider my wrist slapped ;) x

Katie85

Silver Member
Aww amazing weekly and total loss so far :) you're an inspiration and after how hard your journey will have been to get to the minus 5 stone you should be dancing in the streets haha!!! Well done you amazing person and keep it up :) xx

Pooks

Ok, so week 16 (last week) was a 5lb loss and this week was a 2lb gain - bit unlucky when i've been 100% even over christmas but lipotrim can be a harsh mistress for women especially 'round TOTM! Hey ho, roll on next weigh in :).

jarjj

still a 3lbs loss over 2wks - you're doing brilliant!

HockeyNut

Silver Member
Wow I really admire you for being 100% over Christmas. It will come off next week - damn TOTM!!!!

Pooks

Tell me about it hockeynut, and cheers jarjj :). I also hadn't "been" for 6 days (sorry for being blunt!) which no doubt played a contributing factor! Ya just gotta laugh really and look forward to the next weigh in ;).

tina_b

well done :)

Pooks

Thanks tina b :).
Ok so had my weigh in today and i got rid of 4 and 1/2lbs so i'm pleased - hello 5 and 1/2 stone lost! 3 more weigh ins before re-feed - eek! X

tina_b

Wow good one pooks! Keep up the hard work it's so rewarding, my weigh in is Monday I can't wait to find out how much I've lost! X