Pooks' Week 15 Weigh In

Pooks

Ok, so I wasn't gonna say anything but I thought stuff it - lost another 6lbs on Wednesday making it a running total of 5 stone and 1 pound! Was just so chuffed to reach 5 stone that I wanted to share it with you all! Can't believe the successes you're all having - absolutely incredible, well done :D xx

That is superb. You are well over half way through your goal now. You should be so proud of yourself. A big well done xxxx

Why would you even contemplate keeping that to yourself?!?! Amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks josie, susie! Well i'm actually starting re-feed on 25th of jan as i'm off to visit the 'rents in the states in feb, but could possibly go back on 100% when i get back but i hate to plan ahead as you never know what's around the corner! My body will let me know ;) xx

Pooks that is fantastic - shout it from the roof tops. You have worked so hard to achieve it. Well done.

Lol cherry, i guess i just find fuss a bit embarrassing at times and i have to seize the moment when i feel like shouting out a "yay me!" Thanks for the massive ego boost :) x

Well you've just put a massive smile on my face, thank you so much! :) I haven't really been making airs and graces about my weight loss but maybe it's time i did. I'll consider my wrist slapped ;) x

Aww amazing weekly and total loss so far :) you're an inspiration and after how hard your journey will have been to get to the minus 5 stone you should be dancing in the streets haha!!! Well done you amazing person and keep it up :) xx

Ok, so week 16 (last week) was a 5lb loss and this week was a 2lb gain - bit unlucky when i've been 100% even over christmas but lipotrim can be a harsh mistress for women especially 'round TOTM! Hey ho, roll on next weigh in :).

still a 3lbs loss over 2wks - you're doing brilliant!

Wow I really admire you for being 100% over Christmas. It will come off next week - damn TOTM!!!!

Tell me about it hockeynut, and cheers jarjj :). I also hadn't "been" for 6 days (sorry for being blunt!) which no doubt played a contributing factor! Ya just gotta laugh really and look forward to the next weigh in ;).

well done :)

Thanks tina b :).
Ok so had my weigh in today and i got rid of 4 and 1/2lbs so i'm pleased - hello 5 and 1/2 stone lost! 3 more weigh ins before re-feed - eek! X

Wow good one pooks! Keep up the hard work it's so rewarding, my weigh in is Monday I can't wait to find out how much I've lost! X

Back