Pooks' Week 15 Weigh In

How's it going this week Pooks?

Just read the rest of the posts..... Well done what a fantastic loss again. Go girl!!!!

Lol guys, with regard to the question about christmas it wasn't actually that bad as i had so much support and courtesy from my extended family, bless them, and i think that can make the world of difference! It feels amazing to have lost over 5 and 1/2 stone - to go from a size 22 to a 16 is just incredible. Don't think i've ever been a size 16! I tell ya what's interesting is all the newfound attention - definitely something i'm not used to. I feel like i'm starting to uncover the real me, the one that's been hibernating. Even yesterday i bought some intense red hair dye because i want to be noticed now! I'll have to take some pics and post the before's and now's for u all as i look through them periodically and just can't believe the transformation. Thank u all so much for all for your lovely comments and support. We can ALL achieve anything if we want it badly enough! Xx

Well done pooks! I bet u feel a million dollars, b proud of wat u've achieved n u deserve all the attention in the world.
Can't wait ti see the transformation!
Xx

Ok so here goes...this is my last tfr 100% weigh in thread! I've just gone for my last weigh-in before re-feed and have lost an additional bringing the grand total up to 93lbs = 5lb shy of 7 stone! I've always had today booked as my day to refeed due to holiday but it would've been nice to get down to 13 stone first, however I'm optimistic that I'll continue to lose a couple of pounds during refeed :). I've had a good read through all of your threads in 100% and re-feed and have gained so much motivation and inspiration from you all. Thank you so much for sharing your lives, your hopes and your dreams. Believe in yourselves because you are all beautiful and worthy of happiness...best of luck everyone...not that you'll need it ;)...see you in re-feed!

Wow. That is such a fantastic total. You'll get those last few pounds off over the next few weeks. Have an amazing holiday - you have worked so hard and deserve the best time. Enjoy flaunting your new body and all the extra energy you will have exploring new places.
Well done you - a massive congratulations xxxxx

Fantastic work Pooks well done.x

Back