Poor Customer Service from Exante

mousey81

Hello Everyone

just wanted to let you all know that i phoned and emailed Exante about their latest offers on bumper packs as I ordered mine on the 29th and it was delivered on 31st at a cost of £122 only to find that today the same bumper pack is only £78.

They wouldn't give me a refund of the difference nor a credit against my next order, seems they don't care about the goodwill of customers.

i only ordered early so I had it in the house ready for today, wish I had waited and ordered on Jan 1st now - it's put a real downer on my day.

mousey

Think of it the other way tho, if you had ordered when it was on offer and the next day after you received it the price jumped up would you be offering to pay them the difference?

Hadn't thought of it that way, just a lot of places help customers if a sale starts very close to a purchse (even Curry's contacted me to tell me my TV had been reduced and I got vouchers!) but I'm just getting on with my diet now and thinking of the thinner me

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Same has happened to me, as I purchased a week before Christmas. I might buy another box at the reduced price as know I'll still be doing the diet a month on. I am guessing the prices will go back up at some point - perhaps the end of Jan? I wanted to get some other bits anyhow. It is frustrating, but yes, I suppose just forgetting about it and getting on with the diet is the best way :) Good luck!

I know it is frustrating. However, Exante frequently has deals of all sorts on their sites so you are bound at some point to see a deal that was better than the one you got unfortunately.

If they were to refund everyone who experienced this then they would go out of business!

Good luck with your journey! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back