Mild rant about Exante

Natty74

I am following the Exante diet, but I'm really struggling with the concept that's such a large company runs out of stock of so many things on a daily basis. I want the cookies and cream bar, the apple crumble and custard pudding , the flapjack that they only released last week, the sausage mix, the peanut butter cheesecake delight and yet none of these things are in stock along with several others. I added some of those items to my basket yesterday yet today they are not in my basket and are out of stock.

Not only that, they send email after email with special offers for free items but when you go to order it has changed, yesterday was some useful scales today is some useless plastic pot.

How can this business model work and they have satisfied customers if they can't manage their stock levels!

I am following the Exante diet, but I'm really struggling with the concept that's such a large company runs out of stock of so many things on a daily basis. I want the cookies and cream bar, the apple crumble and custard pudding , the flapjack that they only released last week, the sausage mix, the peanut butter cheesecake delight and yet none of these things are in stock along with several others. I added some of those items to my basket yesterday yet today they are not in my basket and are out of stock.

Not only that, they send email after email with special offers for free items but when you go to order it has changed, yesterday was some useful scales today is some useless plastic pot.

How can this business model work and they have satisfied customers if they can't manage their stock levels!

Amen to that! you know what I didn't even know they had PB cheesecake delight!

Back