• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Poor Result

fattothin

Gold Member
Never mind pet you have had good losses so far, and a pound is a pound, chin up xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
never mind hun it will pick up again next week im sure xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Yep im sure next week it will pick up again, and you have done really well each week so far..x

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
2 stone and 2lbs in 6 wks is fantastic! i know it must be disheartening this wk but look at what you've lost over all :D

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
sorry crap maths :D flippin ketosis head hehe but what you've lost in such a short space of time is ace! x

Girl you are doing grand nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks now that is good.Honest to God sure you wouldnt lose that on any other diet!! Big loss next week I'll bet just keep stickin to it!!

How much water have you drank? Ive drank more this week as I had let it slide a bit and it has definately given my weight loss a boost this week

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
5-6 ;litres,,,oh my god,,i'm barely managing 4

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You will probably have a big loss next week! I think the body seems to reach plateaus and this week was one for you. Next week will be different. Hang in there!

redhed

wish i had better advice me only bin doin this for 1 week,but i bet everyone gets some dissapointin weigh ins dont put yourself down!and 100% good luck 4 next time doll xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fitness Health and Exercise 1
Exante 4
Weight Watchers 4
Exante 3
Chit Chat 2