Poor Result

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hi everyone,

Just back from my 6th weigh in and I've only lost 1lb:cry:.

I've answered a few posts this week when people have had low lossess, and I guess it's my turn. I know it will come off eventually so I am trying to remain positive:)

Good luck to everyone on your weigh in's:D

Never mind pet you have had good losses so far, and a pound is a pound, chin up xx

never mind hun it will pick up again next week im sure xx

Yep im sure next week it will pick up again, and you have done really well each week so far..x

2 stone and 2lbs in 6 wks is fantastic! i know it must be disheartening this wk but look at what you've lost over all :D

sorry crap maths :D flippin ketosis head hehe but what you've lost in such a short space of time is ace! x

Girl you are doing grand nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks now that is good.Honest to God sure you wouldnt lose that on any other diet!! Big loss next week I'll bet just keep stickin to it!!

It's so disappointing when you don't lose much weight but it will catch up next week and your doing so well, almost 2 stones.Chin up.

How much water have you drank? Ive drank more this week as I had let it slide a bit and it has definately given my weight loss a boost this week

5-6 ;litres,,,oh my god,,i'm barely managing 4

You will probably have a big loss next week! I think the body seems to reach plateaus and this week was one for you. Next week will be different. Hang in there!

wish i had better advice me only bin doin this for 1 week,but i bet everyone gets some dissapointin weigh ins dont put yourself down!and 100% good luck 4 next time doll xxxx

Back