Poorly :0(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lairey, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Lairey

Lairey Full Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm poorly today :( I've got a really sore throat, cough etc and don't feel like having my shakes. I'm just forcing down a strawberry one now but that will be all I've had today. Will it matter just this once? If I wasn't on this diet and didn't feel like eating for a day, I wouldn't think anything of it, but I feel bad that I'm not having my shakes!!!

On a different note, I am going away for a long weekend next week :D I am going to do a re-feed week starting from this Friday, eat sensibly while I'm away and the re-start on the wednesday when I get back. Any tips/advise on re-feeding and the weekend away? Whats the difference between having the normal shakes and the maintenance shakes while doing the re-feed? It says in the literature that you can have either.

Sorry to go on!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

sorry to hear you are not feeling too good - hope you feel better tomorrow. At least you have a weekend away to looke forward to. I think its important to try and have all your shakes if you can - have you ried having the choc one hot - it may help your sore throat? :)
  4. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

Don't skip your shakes as your body will go into famine mode - because it's not getting the nourishment, so it will "hang on" to fat. My daughter wasn't well and she skipped some shakes and didn't have a good loss - 4lbs in two weeks. Previously she'd lost around 5-6lbs a week.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.