Total Solution Poorly what to do

anniem

I'm coming down with flu but what's best to take i need lemsip will it knock me out I'm guessing yes but I feel rotten

Oh dear, poor you annie - if it's really flu then you won't eat enough of anything for the next week to knock a flea out of ketosis! I say take what you feel you need. There are much nicer ways to lose weight. :(

Although Jennebel is exactly right - there's nothing magic about lemsip, it's the paracetamol that does the good. ;)

It's a chest infection i have been doctors nasty cough and just bunged up x still gunna stick to plan had to eat yesterday felt rough as but feel better today so paracetamol and water it is x thankyou x just to ask though is there any dilute pop that is drinkable on ts get bored of water but not keen on the exante ones

A couple of the ribena plus flavours have malic acid not citric acid, and I've been drinking this occasionally with no problems. You could make it hot too. Hope you feel better soon!

Will have a look thankyou x x

I've currently got ribena plus blackcurrant which has no Citric acid....I think the red apple flavour is the same too but just make sure it's the ribena plus range!! Hope you feel better soon x

And just to prove how suggestible I am, I've just made one hot and it's gorgeous! :party0036:

Back