Pootle's daily diary of delishiousness!

Pootle

Silver Member
After reading the diaries of other members for so many months, I have decided to start one of my own.
Breakfast was a two egg omelette cooked in 1 tsp of butter. (2syns) I know I should use fry light but it just doesn't taste the same. A banana and some melon.
Lunch will be a ham salad
Dinner will be steak and SW chips with 28g dolce latte (4.5syns) probably with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes.
Eton mess afterwards (3.5) with raspberries and strawberries and a muller light yoghurt mixed in.
i intend on using my hex a for a hot choc made with skimmed milk later white choc options (2syns?)
Not sure about my hex b yet? maybe Alpen light?
As you can see, I have my day planned out well, just hoping I can stick to it!

Good Luck Pootle, you can do :)

Well, lazy this morning so had 2 snack a jacks with a sliced banana on top. Not sure what to have for the rest of my meals today but it is weigh day tomorrow so must try to be good.

Ended up going out for lunch but I chose wisely.
Breakfast: 2 caramel snack a jacks with sliced banana on top. 5 syns
Lunch:Steak and salad tbsp light mayo 2 syns
skimmed milk (hex a) white choc options 2 syns
Dinner: tinned spaghetti on toast (hex b)

Not as much fruit and veg today as I'd normally eat but I ate so much yesterday, I feel a bit bloated. (Good food, not bad, I didn't go over my syns!)

Been busy doing food shop and visiting family today so not much thought went into my meals.

Weigh in today showed another 2 pounds off so pleased with that, always helps with motivation!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with skimmed milk, blueberries and a sliced banana.
Lunch: 400g tin of Beef ravioli 2.5 syns
Dinner: (have planned to make) pork mince with lots of chopped carrot, celery and onion, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots, oyster sauce, soy sauce and Chinese five spice powder served in lettuce leaves = Chinese yuk sung. really looking forward to this as it is one of my all time favourites!

thank you and yes, it was really yummy and I enjoyed it. the best thing is that I have the same sized portion left over for dinner tomorrow night, just have to work out what to feed husband and son because they're not having any!!
it is husband's birthday this week and he wants to go out for an Indian meal with his parents also. I've worked out that I can have either a lamb rogan josh 6.5 syns or tandoori chicken 9 syns with plain rice. the only thing that worries me is whether the restaurant portion will be the same as the weight listed in the syns section. I can hardly ask the waiter to weigh it for me can I?! How reliable are the 'average portion sizes' do you think?

Here to sub. Well done on your loss!
Have you tried the buttery frylight?

No I haven't yet but I've read about it. I must admit, at least 2 of my syns every day are a tsp of butter! I would save a little bit.

Did food shop today, was pleased to find that my local Morrisons had weight watchers pork sausages so I shall enjoy them for breakfast at the weekend or maybe even tomorrow! Disappointed though that they didn't have the buttery fry light as I wanted to try that? never mind, will look elsewhere next time I am out.
Today has been a bit of a disaster in terms of eating...I haven't had time to eat anything except a banana. had to take son to pony club, do shopping, make husband's birthday cake, put beef curry ingredients in slow cooker, clean house (in laws coming round later) pick son up from pony club, collect husband's birthday card and present from my mum. have only just got home and it is nearly tea time. oh well, at least I have a nice beef curry ready.
I wonder if not eating enough today will make my weight loss stall? I hope not, I've been doing really well.

had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm 2.75 lbs heavier! What's that all about? It is *week but has been for a few days and my weight was still lower before this morning. I had a slice of birthday cake last night but counted it within my syns limit. What's going on? I only ate one meal yesterday due to being so busy all day but that was free, the beef curry was packed full of super free veg.

Well, have decided to up my super free in the Hope that that helps!

Breakfast: huge bowl of melon.
Lunch: sausage, mushroom and onion omelette (2 WW sausages=1syn) lettuce and cherry toms.
Dinner: spaghetti Bol packed with loads of veg! with hex a cheese.

Snacks: probably 2 caramel snack a jacks with slice banana on top. An orange.
I may have Alpen lights as my hex b.

have just noticed that I have spelt deliciousness wrongly! Can't believe I did that! That is going to annoy me forever now. I wonder how you can edit it?

Back