• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Popcorn

catb1979

2nd time's a charm!!
S: 14st4lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.5%)
Hi guys,

I have decided to come over to SW after losing over 6 stone on Cambridge Diet in 2009. The weight is creeping back on, but just don't think I could go back to living on soups again. I need food in my life and friends have been so successful on SW, that I've decided to try it for myself. Think I'm getting the hang of it, but have a question about popcorn. If I make it myself (bought own kernels to do in a pan or in microwave with no oil), would it be free? If so, any tips on free flavour, etc? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
28g=5.5syns when popped without oil, i usually just put a bit of sweetner on it, know there is others that spray butter frylight on for flavour

S: 15st10lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.64%)
Hi Catherine, welcome aboard

As already stated it's not free but 28g is nice sized bowl so it really feels like you are getting a lot for the 5.5 syns! I will spray it with butter flavoured frylight than either put something like season all or dill on it. You could even sprinkle a bit of icing sugar on it if you fancy a sweet treat. You'd have to syn the sugar of course but icing sugar goes a long way!