Popcorn

catb1979

2nd time's a charm!!
Hi guys,

I have decided to come over to SW after losing over 6 stone on Cambridge Diet in 2009. The weight is creeping back on, but just don't think I could go back to living on soups again. I need food in my life and friends have been so successful on SW, that I've decided to try it for myself. Think I'm getting the hang of it, but have a question about popcorn. If I make it myself (bought own kernels to do in a pan or in microwave with no oil), would it be free? If so, any tips on free flavour, etc? x

28g=5.5syns when popped without oil, i usually just put a bit of sweetner on it, know there is others that spray butter frylight on for flavour

Hi Catherine, welcome aboard

As already stated it's not free but 28g is nice sized bowl so it really feels like you are getting a lot for the 5.5 syns! I will spray it with butter flavoured frylight than either put something like season all or dill on it. You could even sprinkle a bit of icing sugar on it if you fancy a sweet treat. You'd have to syn the sugar of course but icing sugar goes a long way!

Back