Poppy & PinkDaisy are back!!!

fat_poppy

Hi everyone,

I feel like I'm doing the walk of shame here eeek!! I started SW in march and was doing really well but then I lost track and it ALL went tits up! :(

One amazing thing to come out of it tho was that I met my amazing friend PinkDaisy on here! We meet up like 3times a week and she's been so supportive! We are two years apart in age but the same weight and both have dogs called poppy and even our mums birthdays are on the same day! Kinda freaky really but we are soooo alike we just clicked and have become great friends!

Anyway I'm sat in the car waiting for her we are off to buy some celebrity slim from boots and give it a go! I get married in exactly a year and I need to be slimmer for my wedding day. I can't go on like this no more! PinkDaisy has been married 5years and needs to be popping out some bambinos soon!

So we are back here for all the wonderful support and to share tho's up and down moments with you all!

Eeeek so exciting xxxxx

Linz I'm same lol :( but I'm back and in a new diet so feeling positive. I have no choice my wedding has been booked for July 19th 2014 so I have a year to get into a size 16!! I think if I start now I can defo do it! Fingers crossed!! Xxxx

hi hun im to walking the carpet off shame come back off hols 7lb heavier but will be back on track monday ohhhh you will do it for the wedding i know you will and wot a lovely pic of you both xxxx

Hey hun, come back soooon!!! Don't give up, the reward is too great =)

poppy where are you hun we are missing you

Back