Poppy soxx diaries.

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Poppysoxx, 13 July 2014.

1. Poppysoxx

Poppysoxx Member

I have been dieting from the age of 8 I am now 43 hmmm does that say it all no not really !!! But I have recently realised I am not a bad person for being fat I have just been crap at following plans, BUT now I feel ready to make the next move I have started this journey at 27 stone got comfortable at 24 for a few years then got to 22 stones then 20 odd for a few years and now I am back to 21 odd so time to head for the lower stone brackets as its creeping back up further and further... I have done W/W, S/W, lighterlife, juice plus, fasting, JUDDD, but none to any conviction when the going got tough or scales refused to move I just walked away but now I have more time on my hands I have cut my shifts in work my 7 year old son is wanting to do more in life and I cant tell him forever I don't want to go swimming today can I so time to get a wriggle on.... :D
  2. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

Aw hun I have a 2 year old who I want to take swimming when I have lost some weight-he has only been once in a private pool and even then I wouldn't get in a swimming costume. So I want to loose weight so I can run around after him without getting out of breath.

You have done so well already with your weight loss :) Good luck with this next step of your journey. I only started it on mon and am loving it :)

Take care hun.

3. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Hi Poppy and welcome - and all the best with SW :)
  4. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

5. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

You are not a bad person in the slightest love :) You just need support and help like the rest of us :) We're here for you lovely :) xxx
  6. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck, Poppy - you're in the right place for support here! :) xx
  7. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi poppy
    welcome to the forum love there is loads of support on here we all in same boat here hun x x
  8. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Welcome Poppy and good luck on your journey :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  9. PrincessSparklePants

Hi Poppy :) How are you doing now love?
  10. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

Hope you are doing ok hun? xxx
  11. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi poppy
    how are you doing
  12. PrincessSparklePants

Hi Poppy! :) Hope you're getting on well lovely, we all are behind you! :)