1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Poppy soxx diaries.

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Poppysoxx, 13 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Poppysoxx

Poppysoxx Member

I have been dieting from the age of 8 I am now 43 hmmm does that say it all no not really !!! But I have recently realised I am not a bad person for being fat I have just been crap at following plans, BUT now I feel ready to make the next move I have started this journey at 27 stone got comfortable at 24 for a few years then got to 22 stones then 20 odd for a few years and now I am back to 21 odd so time to head for the lower stone brackets as its creeping back up further and further... I have done W/W, S/W, lighterlife, juice plus, fasting, JUDDD, but none to any conviction when the going got tough or scales refused to move I just walked away but now I have more time on my hands I have cut my shifts in work my 7 year old son is wanting to do more in life and I cant tell him forever I don't want to go swimming today can I so time to get a wriggle on.... :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

Aw hun I have a 2 year old who I want to take swimming when I have lost some weight-he has only been once in a private pool and even then I wouldn't get in a swimming costume. So I want to loose weight so I can run around after him without getting out of breath.

You have done so well already with your weight loss :) Good luck with this next step of your journey. I only started it on mon and am loving it :)

Take care hun.

xxx

4. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Hi Poppy and welcome - and all the best with SW :)

5. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

6. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

You are not a bad person in the slightest love :) You just need support and help like the rest of us :) We're here for you lovely :) xxx

7. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck, Poppy - you're in the right place for support here! :) xx

8. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi poppy
    welcome to the forum love there is loads of support on here we all in same boat here hun x x

9. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Welcome Poppy and good luck on your journey :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. PrincessSparklePants

Hi Poppy :) How are you doing now love?

11. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

Hope you are doing ok hun? xxx

12. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi poppy
    how are you doing

13. PrincessSparklePants

Hi Poppy! :) Hope you're getting on well lovely, we all are behind you! :)