Porgeous...this is for you!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
cheesywotsits.jpg

Following on from the 'infamous' profiterol picture that Porgeous posted....I found a picture of me 100 years ago after a disturbing encounter with a very large bag of cheesy wotsits...apart from the 2 up my nose...the others were stuffed in my gob!!!

XXXXX

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! :D:D:D

Thank you for making me laugh and smile you lovely thing you xxxxxx

JustMe.jpg

Current!...No more Cheesy Wotsits for me:rolleyes:
XXX

Nah, sorry I prefer the first one! ;):p

Only joshing, you are well and truly living up to your user name gorgeous x

You guys are crackers and i must say just what the diet doctor would order.Very inspirational.:eek:

Did anyone do that thing with Wotsits where you pushed them through your front teeth so they ended up like sawdust??? No... only me then?!

Porgeous your photos are great, you look like another person.
Hate getting my photo taken bit i might have to start liking.What height are you all.I`m only 5`3 so small and dumpy.

Thanks you two:hug99:

The 1st picture was taken 23years ago:eek:...

The 2nd about 2 months ago!!

Shocked myself doing the sums!!!

XXXX

??? NO! .... I like to melt all food on my tongue by pushing it up to my palate. Obviously you can't do this with some food but definitely could with wotsits.

Oh yes, did that too they kind of dissolve and stick to your tongue. Obviously other people, naming no names, prefer to snort theirs!

Thanks you two:hug99:

The 1st picture was taken 23years ago:eek:...

The 2nd about 2 months ago!!

Shocked myself doing the sums!!!

XXXX

23!!!!!!! twenty bloomin three!!!! Daft as it may sound you look younger now :D

Did anyone do that thing with Wotsits where you pushed them through your front teeth so they ended up like sawdust??? No... only me then?!

Ooooo!! I did ...with mashed potato....me (and my sisters...I wasn't alone on this!!) used to pretend we were making maggots!!! eugh:eek:
XXXX

ridiculously good genes

Positively regressive genes, I can feel an "its not fair" tantrum coming on!

Hadn't considered the every orifice opportunity but may have to spend some time investigating...got to be a worthwhile way of spending half an hour of my time me thinks!

Ooooo!! I did ...with mashed potato....me (and my sisters...I wasn't alone on this!!) used to pretend we were making maggots!!! eugh:eek:
XXXX

Yes yes yes, I used to do that too!! If you mix in red sauce it's like maggot massacre...... look what you've started I've come over all daft now and have an overwhelming desire to shove foodstuff up my nose!

Porgeous your photos are great, you look like another person.
Hate getting my photo taken bit i might have to start liking.What height are you all.I`m only 5`3 so small and dumpy.

Thanks Julz, sorry got a bit carried away being generally daft! I'm a shorty at 5ft 1 on a very very good day!

i used to like melting skips (crisps) on my tongue ha ha ha ha hurts after a while

i used to like melting skips (crisps) on my tongue ha ha ha ha hurts after a while

ooo skips, I remember them and yep they stuck to your tongue and went all tingly too!

YUMMY!! had a competion in work once about how many satsumas u could fit in ya mouth i managed 6 was a proud day ha ha ha ha

Yes yes yes, I used to do that too!! If you mix in red sauce it's like maggot massacre...... look what you've started I've come over all daft now and have an overwhelming desire to shove foodstuff up my nose!

OH MY GOD:rotflmao::rotflmao: that is sick and funny!!

Sherbert and fizzy drinks so that we were frothing at the mouth playing zombies was another favorite!!!
Soon came to an abrupt end when my Mum saw us out of the kitchen window and thought we were posessed:p!!!!

XXXXX

OH MY GOD:rotflmao::rotflmao: that is sick and funny!!

Sherbert and fizzy drinks so that we were frothing at the mouth playing zombies was another favorite!!!
Soon came to an abrupt end when my Mum saw us out of the kitchen window and thought we were posessed:p!!!!

XXXXX

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I may have to disown you now! :p

Back