Porgeous....You look fantastic

doodles

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Porgeous, I just wanted to say I have followed your CD journey on here and I think your transformation is fantastic ( I am not a mad stalker) honest! I am a lurker & not much of a poster ;)

Can I be really nosey and ask about your new Jeans....I am lurrrvvvingggg them! Where are they from and what style??? You look brill.

hope you dont mind!

Doodles x

Hi Doodles

THANK YOU so much for your kind words and compliments!

Nose away, they are from diesel and I think they are slouch/boyfriend type style, basically low rise with a wide flared leg. Wish I could take the credit but I owe all styling advice to Leah (Blue_Grapefruit) who is my fashion guru!

Gxx

Wow, you seem to have posted exactly what I wanted to say and ask!! You look fab Georgie, I also wanted to ask you if you have exercised whilst doing CD? You look so toned and I am really worried about being really saggy when I lose more weight. When I lost 3 1/2 stone a few years back I was still very wobbly with cellulite. Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks Porgeous, I am going now to research diesel jeans!!! When I look as fab as you I will post a pic :D

Thanks Bobbin!

No, no exercise, not before, during or since. Kind of accepted that you can't win them all and I am just not your exercise kind of person!

In all honesty pictures can be deceptive and whilst I am lucky that I haven't had any major saggy skin issues, things are a little loose and a bit wobbly in places.... bit like bagpuss, baggy and a bit loose at the seams!! I am hoping with time it will recover BUT if it doesn't that's cool too. Try not to worry too much about it as it is better and healthier to be slimmer even with a bit of wobble factor!

Gxx

Thanks Porgeous, I am going now to research diesel jeans!!! When I look as fab as you I will post a pic :D

I'll look forward to seeing it, find your perfect pair and then use them to spur you on and keep you motivated!

I know I would rather be slim and healthy, I feel like I really want to change my life, be a bit more glam, get to the gym etc but I can't be bothered most of the time. I need a big kick up the bum!! Thinking if I buy some fab jeans that make me look half as good as you do then I don;t need to worry whats going on underneath them - hee hee!!

I know I would rather be slim and healthy, I feel like I really want to change my life, be a bit more glam, get to the gym etc but I can't be bothered most of the time. I need a big kick up the bum!! Thinking if I buy some fab jeans that make me look half as good as you do then I don;t need to worry whats going on underneath them - hee hee!!

LOL, and never under estimate the power of good undies!!

Gx

It is just the jeans - it's all thanks to ME! xxx

Hi Porgeous........I have to say .....wow .........you look fantastic...............not other word to describe..........well done...........diesel is my favorite brand but I still haven't found one look that good on me as the kilos melt away.......

Ditto all the above. The lady looks fantastic.
Porgeous has been and still is a real inspiration.
x

It's not JUST the jeans. I think you have a fantastic shape overall - and your make-up and hair look amazing too :)

You really are too kind to me, the sucky in qualities of the jeans really do help things along!! Thank you xx

It is just the jeans - it's all thanks to ME! xxx

You know it babes ;)

Hi Porgeous........I have to say .....wow .........you look fantastic...............not other word to describe..........well done...........diesel is my favorite brand but I still haven't found one look that good on me as the kilos melt away.......

Don't give up hun, I felt exactly the same way, but persevere and try loads of different shapes and styles on as there will definately be a pair out there with your name on!!

Ditto all the above. The lady looks fantastic.
Porgeous has been and still is a real inspiration.
x

Thank you xxxx

Indeed! to everything said above. I still can't get over the fact that you haven't done any exercise. Crikey, if I look half as toned as you do at goal, I'll be a very happy woman. BTW do you use any potions or lotions?

I have to add that watching your progress & seeing the results you've achieved has helped me feel like I can succeed too & I am looking forward to seeing you maintain your results over the future weeks, months, years, decades etc. Good on you girl!

Just wanted to add my thoughts Porgeous - you do look completely amazing, and have definitely helped inspire me to stop feeling sorry for myself after my regain and crack on with SS again. So thank you, and please keep posting your befores and afters - they really do make those of us who aren't quite there yet feel that slimness IS achieveable!

Great thread.............fantastic inspriation!

Hi, I'm another member of the fan club ~ you look fantastic and your transformation is really inspirational. And you are always there with good advice when people need it.

:talk017:
We're not worthy ;)

another member of fan club. However "i have to have those jeans". where camn i buy them and what is the style called please. thanks in advance

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: I am once again left speechless by everyone's kindness and generosity. I hope to repay you all when you post your fabby before and afters.

BTW do you use any potions or lotions?

I do, but continuing the theme of generally being bone idle it is a little sporadic, kind of when I can be bothered!! When I do use stuff I have Palmers Cocoa Butter just cos I love the smell and Liz Earle firming gel but whether they have made a difference I'm not too sure. The only thing I use religiously is Gatineau neck cream but again not sure it has made that much difference!!! Re maintenance, I really do hope so hun, am going to give it my best shot!

another member of fan club. However "i have to have those jeans". where camn i buy them and what is the style called please. thanks in advance

The jeans are Diesel, low rise, boot cut, the style number is LAMBRY 8IG and I picked them up from House of Fraser after much searching!!

Back