PORGEOUS....Your an insperation to us all xxx

Ladies you have to stop otherwise I won't get my head in the room - you are all wonderful and have given me the biggest smile in town!

Gxxxx

Sue/Leah

:cry::cry::cry: ;)

My mum has a Gitane poster which sums it up beautifully "it hurts me to say it but I love them"

Thanks for putting this photo on Georgie, you look fantastic. I keep going back it everytime I want to eat something and it stops me.
I just love your jeans, where are they from?

Georgie, you really look FANTASTIC, I'm so pleased that you have your before and after pics on your signature, as it's an instant inspiration boost everytime I read your posts. You are a shining example of what you can achieve on cambridge :D

Helenxx

Yep, Georgie, you look fantastic. What a stunning photo. You'll have to change your name.

WOW

Well there is not much for me to say that everyone else hasn't said, But it's true, You Look Gorgeous & You are a beautiful person inside & out and your always there for everyone who needs advice..

One more thing where are your jeans from???

Hugs

Kel
x

Thanks again everyone!

Jeans are Diesel got them from House of Fraser.

Gxx

I know its all been said, but the transformation really is amazing. You positively glow and sparkle now!

Well done, Georgie, and may you inspire for many moons to come!
x

Ditto...Ditto...Ditto....Ditto....Ditto....Ditto....
You look bl**dy fab! x

You truly look fantastic. Well done xxxx

I have to say that I always look at your pictures, as I needed to lose 5 stone, and can see myself in your before photo.

Seeing your after picture (especially the new one) really inspires me to carry on whenever I'm having a bad day(hour/minute:rolleyes:)

Back