Porgeous!

Totally agree with everyone else, you look fab x

Thank you everyone your words mean so much to me and if my picture can inspire others and show what is achieveable then I am absolutely thrilled!

Keep on going gang, it is sooo worth it!

xxx

Morning Molly and well done on reaching day 3! I generally stick to a healthy diet and monitor my calorie intake to maintain, it averages around 1700 calories.

Good luck! xx

Have to say porgeous well done. Also thankyou as you are going to be my motivation!

Couple of questions are you finding it difficult to maintain? And has anyone approached you for advertising because if anyone would sell Cambridge diet it would be you!

just look at that sexy tummy... oh to have a sexy tummy, hee.

hat off to you porgeous. you look fab :)

how long did it take you?

abz xx

Have to say porgeous well done. Also thankyou as you are going to be my motivation!

Couple of questions are you finding it difficult to maintain? And has anyone approached you for advertising because if anyone would sell Cambridge diet it would be you!

Hey hun, welcome to Minis!

Not finding maintenance at all difficult, so far so good! Thank you for saying but no not done any advertising xxx

Good luck hun xx

wow, I agree with everyone above, you look absolutely fantastic! I also would like to know whether you excercise? Your tummy looks firm! didn't you get any loose skin? What's the secret, share please...lol

wow, I agree with everyone above, you look absolutely fantastic! I also would like to know whether you excercise? Your tummy looks firm! didn't you get any loose skin? What's the secret, share please...lol

Thank you! No I didn't exercise I have pretty much decided it's just not my thing! Pics can be deceptive, there is no hanging skin but it is a little baggy shall we say!
xx

Hi hun,

As I look at your after pics I can really see how you have grown into being slim, and are developing your 'you' style as you go along.

It really shows that it actually takes time to get your head around being a slim person, getting attention and maintaining. I am learning loads from you sharing your progress on here.

However I have to say that sexy G is a great look for you, ladylike G is lovely but that latest pic really has blown us all away. That shouts CONFIDENCE and it is lovely to see x

Hi hun,

As I look at your after pics I can really see how you have grown into being slim, and are developing your 'you' style as you go along.

It really shows that it actually takes time to get your head around being a slim person, getting attention and maintaining. I am learning loads from you sharing your progress on here.

However I have to say that sexy G is a great look for you, ladylike G is lovely but that latest pic really has blown us all away. That shouts CONFIDENCE and it is lovely to see x

Thank you hunni and yes I think you could be right. I think my head has finally caught up with my body and I do accept myself as slim.... well most of the time anyway!

I suppose I tend to stick with more classic clothes alot of the time mainly because of work but also because I do worry about wearing things that are too young for me. I am thrilled that you think this is a good look for me as it is dead comfy and feels good to look a bit more casual.

xxxxxxx

I think Im going to struggle becoming that slim person in my head - but i cant wait to get myself into new look and grab armfuls of small sizes - im going to bankrupt my husband!!!

Back