Cruise PP Pork chop

locket you probably dont need the UK version, we've really just given you the differences,
if you concentrate on meat and fish and to a lesser extent eggs (and veg on pv days) and add dairy for a bit of variety and to help with baking you'll be fine.

Great news on the loss.

Id be very interested if conso is at all different in the US version when you get there (even though its long off for me) its probably the stage most open to refinement given the varying results we see. Some people lose, others gain and others roughly stay the same.

Aaahh, thank you
I've passed the differences on to my sister, who also got the kindle edition. Why have a kindle if you need the actual book?
I told her to STUFF herself with protein and use the dairy for puds or a small snack or marinade. I'm keen to see if her weight loss also escalates, she's been losing at about the same rate as I have.
Again, thank you everybody!

I wonder how the conversations went between the author and the US editors... and the dilemma of finding a diet that would sell yet would still work in a culture where bacon, corn and dairy are absolute staples.

I wonder whether there was ever a conversation between the author and the editors. When you look at the recipe books, for instance, even the French one, it's LITTERED with errors. He's either a cr*p proofreader, or he never devoted time to it.

The French book is by far the strictest... I follow it weekdays, then allow myself UK extras at the weekends only (and rarely if ever lose weight on a weekend!!)

btw, your post is much appreciated locket because us oldtimers do get a lot of stick when we try to direct newcomers to the more rigid line...

Yeah no one wants to make things harder for people, but the simpler you can keep things the faster you'll lose and be out of cruise and on to conso.

Hi, you had me slightly worried then. I have just checked my kindle book and I think it is the uk version. I have only had this for a couple of months though so may be a new edition! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just my luck to get a dodgy Dukan book.
Oh well, I've lost weight thus far and have been helped along a lot, so it's not the end of the world (sigh).

Back