Pork Tenderloin

DiamondX

On Dukan Facebook site last night there was a post saying that Mr D has confirmed UK can know also have Pork Tenderloin as long as it's lean........ Want to say wohoo but how do we find out for sure?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I believe Pork has been included for the American launch of the diet.

Take care and make sure its low fat and it'll probably be fine, and it adds some nice variety.

jaqys said:
I believe Pork has been included for the American launch of the diet.

Take care and make sure its low fat and it'll probably be fine, and it adds some nice variety.

I know it's in USA version but also saying ok for UK now mmmmm hope so x

I asked on the official chat on Sunday and was told really really lean ham and pork tenderloin are the only pork cuts allowed. No lamb unfortunately.

Last edited:
We've always debated bacon/ham on this board. Where I come from, it's "pork" so banned... but with the recent "amendments", why not indeed.

Keep an eye on your scales. If your weight loss remains steady, no worries. If the saltiness starts to stall you, you'll know ;)

I admit to now using Lidl's "bacon fillet" (translation) slices some weekends for an "Atkins" treat. But certainly not every day (or twice in one day as I recently saw on a menu!). What might be fine for one, mightn't be for another, particularly if the other person is also having [this or that] "litigious" food...

Up to you guys to keep an eye on the scales, particularly those of you near target.

Maintainer said:
We've always debated bacon/ham on this board. Where I come from, it's "pork" so banned... but with the recent "amendments", why not indeed.

Keep an eye on your scales. If your weight loss remains steady, no worries. If the saltiness starts to stall you, you'll know ;)

I admit to now using Lidl's "bacon fillet" (translation) slices some weekends for an "Atkins" treat. But certainly not every day (or twice in one day as I recently saw on a menu!). What might be fine for one, mightn't be for another, particularly if the other person is also having [this or that] "litigious" food...

Up to you guys to keep an eye on the scales, particularly those of you near target.

Some sound advice, I'm just so looking forward to pork tenderloin that not fused about bacon lol xx

and of course we are talking pork TENDERLOIN... not any old cut of pork. :D

Ha! Yes! No slow-roasted joints of rolled belly pork ...

So that crispy crackling will be a no-no then...;)

Mmmmm...crackling

What about pork scratchings.... dreaming of crackling and scratchings now! :D:D:D

There's another diet on this board which allows them (but you'd have to lose the oatbran, so that would be a tough one!)

Back